Chapter III- Wait What?!

This chapter is just a filler. The last chapter sorta set me back a bit. My chapter rule: always has to be at least a thousand words.

Chapter III- Wait What?!

(Y/n)'s POV

I looked up and saw 3 figures: a brown bear, something yellow that looked like a duck, and a red fox. Where's the hippo thing? That thought was shaken out of my head when I dragged into this room labelled "Parts & Service". I instantly knew that bad shit was going to happen next. My arms squirmed more, in hopes of breaking free, but my avail, it didn't work. What the hell have you gotten yourself into, (Y/n)?

The brown bear, known as Freddy, let go of me. This left me in the hands of Chica and Foxy, which still worried me because I couldn't accept my fate right now. I'm too fucking young to die. I was still squirming and moving, in hopes of getting away. But my resistance was futile. Sonic the hedgeFox and the creepy duck were just too strong for a careless human like me.

Freddy was just half way in opening the suit, at the moment. I didn't know how much has time passed already, it felt like hours. It would be nice if it was 6am already. These fuckers are taking too long. I turned my head over to my left arm, which Chica was holding, and checked my watch. 4:48 am There's still approximately an hour to go. No way of escaping this.

It was around 4:55am when Foxy, suddenly fell. His metal let go of my right arm, as he did so. There was no sound made when his suit fell against the ground, this was way too confusing. A few footsteps were heard before Chica mimicked what had happened to the fox. Both of my arms were free, but I was frozen due to confusion. Soon after that, Freddy himself had fell. "Wait, what?!" I turned to see the boy that was sitting in the supply closet earlier. "Run before they wake up!"

He dropped the wooden baseball bat he was bringing and ran towards a circuit board. Instead of asking him a shit load of questions, I ran for my stupid life. The loud squeaks of my (f/c) converses were audible throughout the building as my feet carried me to the safest place inside this hell hole, the office. My breath was running faster than me while I tried to catch it. (hehehe the term "catching my breath")

My (e/c) eyes caught a glimpse of bright light coming from the end of the west hallway, the power must've been restarted! I jumped in and sat on the black spinny chair. I grabbed the tablet with happiness as I read the text on it.
Power left: 93%
Usage: |green|

A relieved smile crept up my face when I continued to do my job. I tapped on the box that said 'CAM 5' in order to see what was going on in the room I was in earlier. I wasn't shocked to see Freddy, Chica, and Foxy all unconscious on the ground. But the thing that wasn't normal, a purple animatronic rabbit was also unconscious on the ground between Chica and Foxy. That thing wasn't there before. Maybe that guy knocked him out when he entered the room.