Chapter XXXIII- A Bliss of Energy

(Y/n)'s POV

"Why are you sitting here all alone? C'mon out, the others are waiting for us," invited the bunny. I turned to him and gave a look to describe my current feeling; insecure. "Are you able to cope with those bandages on your face?" I asked in a curious and worried way.

He stepped closer and stayed in front of me. The fingertips that were not covered by his bandages caressed my face, rubbing the thumb back and forth. "How are you able to cope with those on your neck, sugar?" his sweet voice asked me. My blood began to rush towards my cheeks and tint that area of my face red. "They're fine. It's like wearing a scarf, actually," I replied.

We both jumped at the sound of another voice at the left door. "Hm. This concludes why you guys got into trouble to easily." Two sections of teal hair was soon spotted as soon as her high boots clicked on the floor tiles. "Were you eavesdropping?" asked the bunny. Her lady-like laugh soon filled the room as soon as her hand showed a tablet with a jelly case covered in.... sprouted onions?

"I did this for your protection, for your information. My gadgets are connected to you and your surroundings," she explained. What the actual fuck?! She's been stalking me! "Why would you do that? I was perfectly safe!" I protested. Bonnie stood by my chair and presented a look of support. Only an unimpressed look was stitched on the other girl's face right before she explained herself. "Are you safe in a pizzeria with killer robots?"

"Touché," I said, "But I'm safe now. Can you disable it?" Her pale hand pointed at my right pocket and immediately opened, as a sign that she needed my phone. Her face showed that of impatience and pissed me off a bit. I'm no nomophobic bitch, I won't be terrorising you if you'll get it. My hand dug in to my pocket and then carelessly tossed the expensive object into the other person's palm.

"Ah, I see you've got Samsung Galaxy Win. Not bad," she commented while pulling out a rod like figure which looks all so familiar. "So, what are you going to do to it?" asked the overpowered boy. As soon as the words spilled from her mouth, my mind flew off to another place in order to escape the boring atmosphere of a science lecture that I'm not technically interested in.

[Sk8er Boy by Avril Lavigne]

~She had a pretty face,
But her head was up in space,
She needed to come back down to earth~

By the time by brain was back from it's visit to the clouds, the bunbun was examining like it was first time to hold one. I laughed at his childishness feeling unaware of my surroundings. "First time to see one?" I asked playfully. His look was maintained a curious one, until he clicked the power button on it's side.

"I never knew phones could be like this. The last one I saw still had a keyboard," he commented. My hand grabbed my phone and gave him a weird greeting. "Well, welcome to 2015 AD. Where phones no longer have off-screen keyboards."

Human!Bonnie's POV

Yep, lies can get me around. These bandages are really annoying. Soon, a loud fake cough could be heard from the same door that Stella's voice came from. "Surely you haven't forgotten my presence now, have you?" said the same girl who kept on eyeing us.

"Oh, and Bonnie," she called for me, "I have a way to get rid of those scars." My magenta eyes widened at this. We have another mind reader aboard this crazy batch. "How did you read my mind?' I asked in a creeped out tone. She gave me a look that said 'are-you-serious' before her actual reply. "Androids like me can read and scan other robot's systems."

"You're just Goldie all over again," I said while taking a glance at the other girl who was busy on her phone while listening to our conversation. "That's the name of your friend, right?" she asked, putting emphasis on the word 'friend', "where is he?" Instead of answering her, I just thought of it due too he fact that I knew that she could read my thoughts like an opened book. He'll come out when he wants to.

"Anyway, back to the original topic. How do you think you can get rid of these scars?" My hand pointed at the annoying fluffy white gauze placed all around my face almost like how a mummy would be. "There is a way, but I'm not sure if (y/n) would agree to it."

The (h/c) haired girl perked up at the sound of her name. Her sweet voice curiously played with her words as her question's structure was built. "What's the deal?" A half concentrated and half annoyed look was soon pinned on the android's right before she explained shortly. "I'll have to kiss one of you, full on the lips, then the one who got kissed will have to share the transferred energy by another kiss to the other person."

"Now, I am NOT kissing you, (y/n). All that's left is Bonnie. Do you mind?" (Y/n)'s face showed that of denial, but it had shown a bit of longing at the same time. "As long as it means nothing I'm fine with it," she said while shaking raising her voice a bit. It will mean nothing, (y/n).

Soon, a strong grip was attached to my shoulders, making me turn. The same golden glow appeared on the alien's hands, and it kept on getting brighter and brighter. Cold, unrealistic lips met mine for about ten seconds until I felt new found strength from the place of our contact.

I pushed back, and I kissed (y/n) to share the strength that I have received. Once I felt the energy dissolve, I pulled away from her fairly soft lips and stared at her. "No offence, but I think you two should go a bit slower with your relationship," said the girl I just kissed.