Chapter XL- A One Final Night~

(Y/n)'s POV

Bonnie and I were already changed in the provided sets of pyjamas when firm knocks could be heard on the door. I jumped to my feet and clicked the red button found on the side of the door frame. The door was reeled up to reveal a girl with knee-length teal hair with a portion of it tied to the left wearing a white one piece dress. She wore a happy and welcoming smile on her face as she surveyed us, the guests. "Do you like your room?"

I had a really strong urge to punch her, and I really did end up doing that. Knowing that she wouldn't get hurt when I'd do that, I stepped up confidently and gave a reply. "Yeah, but at least tell us when we're supposed to be sharing rooms with our boyfriends." The brunette boy helped her out of her fallen state, and brushed the dirt off of the powdery white dress. A smirk climbed up to my face as Bonnie decided to check what was happening. "What did I miss?"

Freddy seemed to have dodged the rabbit's question and went ahead to check on the recently fallen girl. "Are you alright?" The tealette nodded and explained a bit to the lilac haired one. "(Y/n) here just took revenge on me for punching you in the hospital, even though how much you needed it." What the hell?! She punched him? It better have been for a good purpose. I gave her the 'I'm watching you' gesture before rudely shutting the door on their faces. Scoffs could be heard outside while I walked back to sit on the comfy blue bedsheets found on the bed. Bonnie just smiled at me and sat down leaning against the wooden headboard, with a pillow to support his back.

Unlike in one of those super cliché romance movies, he had a really cute pyjama shirt on instead of not having a shirt at all. I honestly thought that purple carrot imprinted button-ups were cuter. I decided to follow his actions and lean against the board while hugging a pillow that was VERY fluffy. "You look cute like that," said Bonnie. My cheeks felt warm and lighter when he said that. I guess I really like it when we I'm flustered.

"You look cute too," I replied back. He gave me short kiss on the forehead right before he shrunk down to a more comfortable lying position. A loud yawn escaped his pink lips as he tucked himself under the blankets. "It's been two weeks since I've last slept, I'm sleeping now." It was my turn to kiss him good night before I followed him in position. Everything was quiet, as I could tell, not even pins dropping could be heard. This was an absolutely perfect moment for the both of us. Hold on a sec. If he's an animatronic, why the hell would he need sleep every two weeks? Eh, I'll ask 'em when he wakes up.

~3rd Person~

Time froze as the 3 couples took their rests in separate bedrooms. Not that many events had happend since the end of their small party. There was a bit of a quarrel with the 4 of them, while the other two were busy amongst themselves. Everyone was asleep, except for one little girl who was too concentrated in thought to actually fall in a deep slumber.

(Y/n) got up from her comfortable position in bed and put on the house slippers thatvwere provided. She had difficulty in finding specific peace for her dreams, causing her to find a way to get even more tired. The hallways her feet were trudging on were twisted and infinite. For all she knew that she could potentially get lost in the never ending labyrinth and never see a chunk of daylight ever again. However, that thought never did cross her mind.

Not a single sound was produced when she walked down an identical hallway as she had done previously. In her mind, she was begging this machine to lead Her to the exit, which is the control room. Instead of doing so, she kept quiet, thinking that it would be quite stupid to be caught talking to something quite non-existent.

She wasn't aware of the very machine she was in. It had a psychic link towards all of it's passengers, and was able to read their untold thoughts. Taking the example of (y/n) wanting to find the exit, the TARDIS really did make an effort to make the quest shorter. (e/c) eyes have been staring at the same old boring silver walls of the establishment and examining them from afar. So far, it has been the most interesting thing for the bored mind of an awake girl to watch, even if the sheer length of the hallway could easily discourage one.

A sigh of relied escaped her mouth when the familiar staircase steps were found. The suddenly energised legs of (y/n) carried her body up to where the main controls were located. Her eyes had examined the area and had eventually landed on the doors, which were tightly closed. She grabbed and pulled the door handles with all her might, only to be met with a sight of over billions and billions of brightly glowing stars.

There was no denying, it was in fact the Hercules Corona Borealis Great Wall, one of the largest objects found in the universe. This had been a favourite spot of the pilot, therefore leaving no mystery on why they were situated in this current place.

The human girl nearly fell out of the box, luckily she was still holding on to the door handles. She pulled herself back and went to stare at the bizarre view. She was in a comfortable crossed legged position as her eyes rolled over the gigantic heavenly body placed right in front of her. "This is quite nice for a new start, relief for all the problems and new discoveries."