Chapter XVII- Love & Hate

(Y/n)'s POV

I was worried, very worried. Bonnie couldn't be seen anywhere at the pizzeria a while ago. I don't know who to call for. The animatronics aren't friendly, my family hates me, and Stella has issues with the fucking robots. She's the best option to pick out of the three since she can handle herself pretty well. Might as well phone her.

I grabbed my phone and found her contact. My finger tapped the 'call' button, followed by the 'SIM 1' button. Ring ring ring. "Moshi, Moshi," greeted Stella in a slightly raspy voice. "Stella! My boyfriend was kidnapped and I need your help to get him back." I frantically screamed at the poor girl. Instead of getting "please repeat" as a reply, I heard soft sobs. "I'm sorry, but I can't help you. I have to keep my promise," she said in between sobs. Our call had ended a few seconds after, which left me shocked and betrayed.

Shocked, because she never cries. Betrayed, she cares more about that promise than helping me. What is Bonnie gonna do to her if she breaks it? I threw my phone on my bed in frustration and slammed my fists on the wooden dresser. "You can't even help me!" I didn't care about screaming, I was alone in the house anyway. What's that promise even for?

A few minutes later, my eyelids were dropping. I jumped to bed and fell asleep. But, sleeping wouldn't be that easy today. With that outburst haunting me, there will be no sweet dreams. Not including the lucid dreams I might have.

~Sleep tight, and embrace yourself~

I'm on a bed, kissing....FREDDY?! As a human. A soft moan escapes my mouth as he slides his tongue inside my wet mouth. He explores around, not leaving a spot untouched, and me occasionally letting out moans. We both pulled away with a trail of saliva connecting our mouths. "Now this is satisfying," Freddy whispers seductively. "What do you think, little prince?" I asked him in the same seductive tone. A smirk climbs up my face as I edged my body closer to his. "This is way better than the stupid pocky games that we played."

Freddy starts to unbutton the navy blue uniform I was wearing and starts to whisper a few words in my ear. "You have a wonderful body, princess~" My face flushed red as I racked my brain for a countering complement. "Not like yours, love." That's the shittiest complement ever. Our mouthes connected once again to repeat the same process as earlier.

~Stop the dream, (y/n)~

When the dream ended, my eyes sprung open. I just had a wet dream about a human version of Freddy. That's plain messed up. I am dating Bonnie, I shouldn't be dreaming about this, especially if he is in danger. An imaginary light bulb sparked light in my head as a genius idea entered my mind, "I should visit him!"

I took a bath and changed in some everyday clothes. A (second f/c) zip-up hoodie, white inner shirt, maong pants, and my beloved (f/c) converses. My hair was just let down on its own, seeing that I was too lazy to even tie it up. "Now, to see Bonnie."

I went down to the garage to get my bike. There's a possibility that Kaito could have moved it to a better spot, knowing that he tends to be territorial. It was slumped down near the back wall behind the car. Thanks a lot, bro. I fixed it upright and rode off. The others won't care if I'm gone. All they do is keep themselves busy. I arrived at the pizzeria, after a while of riding. Screaming children were absolutely everywhere. And, of course, it is not very pleasant to my ears.

I checked the show stage only to be shocked with what I saw. Bonnie was there, in his animatronic form, perfectly fine. He plays his guitar as if nothing had happened to him. Were the punishments really minor? Did he actually agree to killing me?! My head shook to shrug off those unpleasureable thoughts. Bonnie would never do that, right? A part of me was starting to doubt him, and yet I still love him to death.

Animatronic!Bonnie's POV

(Y/n) is actually visiting the pizzeria during day. I never expected her to do so, but I'm just glad she's alright. Her expresion seems to be a bit puzzled. I started to wonder if something has been bothering her, which there was. Even though my desire to just jump off the cursed stage was really strong, I had to stay up and keep performing. The children would be shocked if I went to hug my little sugar.

After a while of watching us perform, our show ends and it's Foxy's turn to entertain the children. I immediately turned into my human form after the curtains were closed. However, Freddy grabbed my arm and Chica prevented me from getting off. "You're not allowed to tend to her, Bunny," said the British brunette. "Just a few more days...." said the petite blond. I can't take this anymore! They won't free me. All they say is "Just a few more days."

The truth is hidden and caged. Nothing seems to be going according to my will, except for one. Stella has indeed kept her word. She isn't with (y/n) at all. I wonder why she kept her word. Knowing that she is a bit of a psychopath, I expected her to NOT grant my request at all. But she's not my priority, it's (y/n).