Chapter XXIV- A Blue Box

(Y/n)'s POV

The three of them went closer and started pulling on ropes that I didn't notice they brought. Their vibrantly coloured eyes were now pitch black and had a white pupil. To add more to the spookiness level, there was blood pouring out. My body was trembling really really badly, and I knew Bonnie could see that. I could easily tell through the glint in his eye that he was really worried. "Aye, no more wastin' time,"Foxy said while grabbing both of my arms back, and restrained me.

Bonnie was once again tied up, but his arms were still let free. I believe they know that Bonnie can hardly move them. "You said you weren't gonna touch a single hair on both of us!" I yelled at the three, remembering what the girl had said earlier. Freddy smirked and went closer to me, as Chica went over to Bonnie. They each pulled a single hair off of our heads and showed it to us. "These are the ones we won't touch," the male said. Screw you, Peter Pan.

I received a hard punch to my stomach and started howling at the sudden shock it had sent. The punch wasn't super painful, concluding that a girl, Chica, had done it. More blood started to pour out of her eyes, and started to drip down her cheeks. She moved back and gave way for their boss, Freddy. His slender and pale hand gripped my chin and made me look at his horrifying face.

"We kept our words, didn't we? Now, you'll have to wait, it's still Bonnie's turn to get the knives," taunted the bear animatronic human. I scoffed and started wiggling to escape Foxy's tight grasp. "Aye, lass. Let Freddy finish, unless ye' want yer' turn first." The curved edge of his bloody hook made contact with the skin below my chin, and started to move slowly.

While Foxy started to threaten me, my eyes darted to the right and saw Freddy in front of Bonnie. There was something shiny on his hands, which glimmered under the light of the bulb. Knives. He continued extending the deep cut, and started moving up to the side of Bonnie's face. The victim's face continued to be blank and unmoving as the knife slowly separated the skin cells of his skin. Is he becoming numb? Or do animatronics not feel any pain?

Bonnie's cut had now reached the side of his eye, just like the other one. The only difference was, Freddy wasn't stopping. He continued to slice on his companion's face, until he had to take a curve near the forehead area. "Stop that, Fred!" I yelled at the bear. Instead of having Freddy as my responder, Chica got closer to me while twirling her knife. "Well, I think someone is quite excited for their turn."

She chuckled innocently before looking at me with those dark eyes. I pushed the thought about her away and started screaming at her. "Piss off , you stupid duck!" There was a cracking sound heard from her knuckles before her head titled a bit to the right. "This is why no one calls me a duck, deary," the blond girl started to use her knife to lightly slice on the skin of my neck.

Blood started to trickle down as she brought her knife deeper and deeper into the walls of my throat. I started screaming in pain, and my body started squirming. The only parts that I could move was both of my legs. My right leg had kicked Chica, which only sent her falling on her bottom and getting angrier. Foxy's reaction was tightening the grip on my hands, and started to use his hook along the way.

The psychopathic girl got up and continued the task she had at hand. Although her knife had fallen with her, she had a new and rusty one to replace the one she had dropped. "Ever heard of the disease called tetanus, dear?" I froze at the word tetanus. Isn't that the muscle disease that makes my muscles stiff and not be able to move, and comes with extreme pain? I've heard about it in 4th grade, but I never expected to get it myself! Professor Molina always told us to stay away from those.

[Stella: 'Professor Molina' is my 4th grade Science teacher. Just another random thing I liked to add.]

I was brought out of the field of my imagination when I felt a really excruciating pain on my neck. Chica's rusty knife was now moving her knife to make the cut longer around my neck. My blood had never stopped flowing out and continued to crawl down on to my baby blue night guard's uniform. "THIS IS EXACTLY WHY NO ONE CALLS ME A DUCK!" the other girl yelled loudly. At this moment, tears started to fall out of my eyes and drop down my chin. "Oh," Chica said in a fake dramatic expression, "Is the baby girl crying?"

"Please stop this, and stop tormenting Bonnie," I begged her. The chicken animatronic human's reaction was just a blank look, but then was replaced with a smile that looked pretty genuine. Is this a trick? "We would love to, dear," she paused, while her expression turned dark, "If weren't getting our revenge!"

She threw her knife to the ground, and grabbed me by the collar. Foxy let go of my arms as I was lifted up into the air by my torturer. I never knew that she could be as strong as two men. Underestimating can be quite annoying when you're wrong, in the end. Her fist had made contact with my right cheek, causing me to fall on the floor, while my back was slumping on the wall.

Right at that moment, mechanical engine noises could be heard around Freddy's room. There was a bright light and a strong wave of air hitting us. What's going on? We all froze in place when a blue box finally materialized in the room. One of the doors immediately opened to reveal a very childish looking Stella. "Am I late?" she asked in a slightly playful tone.