Chapter XXX- Wake Up

(Y/n)'s POV

By this time, I have already pedalled to what looks like the beach of the island. The waves of the sea were angrily spilling itself on the white sand,while the cool sea breeze softly blew onto the land. All the humidity seems to have gone away, and had been replaced with wonderful sunset weather. Darkness filled the opposite side of the sky as half of the sun could no longer be seen at the horizon. "This is utterly beautiful," I whispered to myself.

My hand went for the pocket that had my phone. Of course, I always wanted to grab the perfect picture of a sunset. I tapped on the camera application and positioned it on the perfect spot. 'Snap!' said the camera. Once I returned the phone in my pocket, a realisation just crossed my mind. If I'm dead, why do I still have my phone? I'm probably just dreaming... But everything felt so real; the fear, anxiety, and fright.

I edged closer to the water, and took a few steps on the damp sand. My (f/c) converses were starting sink in the sand, like it normally would. But as soon the water was heading my direction, I took 8 steps back to the dry sand. Some of the sand went flying with the wind which made me involuntarily cover my eyes. Sand and eyes don't mix well. Once the 'mini-sandstorm' had cooled down, I stared back at the glorious sunset. Only a tiny portion of the sun was left seen, and the sky was now a shade of dark orange.

I was aware that night was coming soon, and yet I choose to.neglect the fact that I am in an abandoned ghost town by myself. This would be weird, the atmosphere of the pizzeria itself had frightened me. But now, the 'calming' atmosphere of this place doesn't even trigger my brain 'fight or flight' system. Later on, I found the first star of this night. Or maybe it's a planet?? I'll ask the others later.

Yet again, I snapped a small picture of the unknown glimmering space object, and continued to stare at it. What I didn't hear, see, or notice was, a meteorite heading my direction from behind. It was only about 1,000 meters from the ground when I decided to run back to the buildings. Speed had disappointed me and allowed friction to make me fall over. It won't hit me now, its angle tells differently.

'BOOM!' A loud explosion from behind me said. My (e/c) eyes scanned my body; only a few scratches from the fall. I turned around and found blazing fires surrounding a large crater. I'm glad I'm safe, but what about this beach? Instead of just staring from afar, I went closer, but now too close to the burning red magical flowers called fire.

A shiny silver meteorite with glowing green spots was silently sitting in the middle of the large ass crater it just made. Sounds of a working machine could be heard originating from the large stone. Is this alien? I jumped back when the space artifact cracked open in two. I immediately scrambled to my feet and went to investigate. "DELETE! EXILE!" screamed a loud robotic voice.

A young girl with shoulder length green hair was struggling against the grasps of human-like silver metal robots. "Let me go! I'm innocent," she screamed back at her robotic captures. Soon, the two robots stopped in place and looked around. "Another human detected. Must DELETE!" I think they've found me. A laser was shot at the spot beside before I got up and turned away. "Hurry and escape!" yelled the girl in an orange and yellow dress.

I stopped running and turned around. "But what about you?!"I asked loudly, "I'll help!" Another laser was fired, but I dodged it. "YOU ARE INFERIOR, YOU MUST BE DELETED!" She managed to escaped and run towards me. Her seaweed green eyes were filled with worry and anxiety. "Let's go! These cybermen won't stop at anything," she exclaimed while dragging me back into the town.

After ages of running and running, we stopped to hide behind a tall building which was similar to the one I nearly died in earlier. We were panting and trying to catch our breath, while two other silver robots were making noises that echoed all around. "Not to be rude, but what's your name?" she asked in between breaths. I turned my attention to her answered. "(y/n), what's yours?"

But before I could hear her answer, a laser shot could be heard, and the fluffy feeling I had earlier was replaced with a darkness that's worse than the night.

~Good morning, (y/n)~

I shot up from my position while taking short deep breaths. A sweet and light voice I know too well spoke up. "Calm down, (y/n)." My head turned only to see a face I didn't want to recognise at the moment: Stellaria. She was sitting on a plastic chair right next to a soft white-matressed metal hospital bed I was positioned on. My first instinct was to punch her. I wanted to ignore it, but I did it anyway. She fell back instantly, and her face formed an irritated look.

"You'll lose blood if you keep moving with your dextrose on!" she exclaimed. I looked around and saw a needle and clear tube attached to my right arm. The tube was connected to a bag that was filled with crimson red blood that was flowing into my body. I sighed and looked over to my left and saw Bonnie asleep on another hospital bed a few paces away.

"How long have I been here?" I asked while looking at the white and green polka-dotted hospital gown I was wearing. "You've been here for around 5 hours now," Stella explained while massaging the spot where I punched her.