Chapter XXXI- Getting Along

||Shoutout to: Sayaka-sama456 check out her Len x reader! ||

Chapter XXXI- Getting Along

(Y/n)'s POV

"5 hours?! Isn't the pizzeria already open?" I asked frantically. The twintailed girl sitting beside me just gave an annoyed look. "I'll call Freddy to explain this." Freddy Fuckbear? I thought they were dangerous rivals. She got up from her position on the green plastic chair and went towards the door. "Freddy Fagbear!" her high-pitched voice called out. I laughed at her version of his last name.

A few footsteps were heard before a slightly frustrated reply. "Stella, I assure you that I am fully masculine and not at all feminine." The door was fully opened to reveal the face of Bonnie's torturer: Freddy. The brunette cleared his throat before uttering a few words to break the short silence. "In what instances did you need to call me?"

"She," the 'anime look alike' gestured to me, "needs an explanation about the box." The male's face formed a pissed look before he answered a reply. "Why can't you do it by yourself? Has tardiness taken over?" Woah, this guy has to learn this girl's temper. Two fists were being clenched and opened before two light green eyes turned a crimson red. "Please. Just do it."

I really have to warn him. But then again, they do make a cute couple. By this time, my best friend had stormed off, leaving me with this psycopathic bear. "You know, you really shouldn't mess with her temper if you want her to like you," I informed him. His face turned a slight pink, which caused him to cover his face by turning to one side. "Thank you for the information, (y/n). But, I believe she won't be understanding the way I feel," he confesses silently. Wait, what?! He likes her?

"You like her?" I asked in a shocked tone. He nodded shyly before explaining something about a blue box. "Oh, and about the thing she was fussing about. The box she arrived in earlier was a time machine." Oh, the blue thing that made a shit ton of noise in the middle of a torture scene.

~~~

"No.... Don't touch her!" yelled the supposedly sleeping Bonnie. All five of us stared at the rapidly shaking boy before I eventually went to his bed. Carefully dragging the dextrose's stand, Chica escorted me. I couldn't walk by myself, the hospital dress, which had a back, was actually floor-length. Seriously, how are these supposed to be helpful?

"Calm down, Bon," I said while trying to wake him up from the dark world in his mind. He's not budging. His pale arms were squirming, as if something, or someone, was holding him under restraints. A grunt was let out just a few seconds before another yell of struggle. "Let me go!"
"He's not under sleep paralysis anymore! This is dangerous, wake him up," stated my best friend. Thoughts such as spilling water on him and punching him on the face crossed my mind. But I could never do it, maybe the others could. Instead of actually doing my thoughts, I pinched the arm that wasn't connected to the dextrose he had. The magenta eyes he had were suddenly revealed while his body shot up.

Bonnie took heavy breaths before scanning around the room to check where he was. "Are ye' alright, lad?" asked Foxy. Our eyes locked together, which resulted me being engulfed in a very tight bear, er bunny hug. "I thought you were dead! Goldie better not be messing with us," he said as he scanned my current condition. We all heard the snapping of a camera before we turned to see who did it.

"Oh shit," Stella silently whispered while hiding something behind her back. Chica just rolled her purple eyes before spitting out a sarcastic reply. "You're REALLY good in hiding things, aren't you?" I can tell that these two are hardly gonna get along. "Ladies, ladies," the formal boy called out, "You're both pretty. Stop this childish quarrel." Nice going, Freddy. I'm sure she'll find out soon enough.

The fox's glare at Freddy immediately hardened and presented a tad of anger in it. I rolled my eyes in return before reverting my attention back to the lilac haired boy who was staring into space with a confused look. "Earth to Bonnie!" I cheered. "Huh, wha- what?" he asked. Why are you so ignorant, Bonnie? You're not usually like this.

I skipped back to my bed before asking the bunny what his current feeling. "How are you feeling?" His hand was currently massaging the centre of his forehead while giving me his answer. "I'm fine. But I think that punch blew me off a bit. By the way, thanks for the punch, Stella."

I turned my attention to the girl who was on her phone. "What is it with everyone being so sarcastic today?" Fucking deal with it. Around 14 minutes later, the three other animatronics left to explore the place a bit more, which left is patients and the possibly immortal being. There was an obvious awkward silence, but I wouldn't let that last any longer.

The girl in the dream. I could possibly ask about her. "So, Stella. I've been meaning to ask you this." She looked up from her phone, which looked pretty expensive by the way, and gave me a simple 'hmm'. "Do you happen to know a girl with light green shoulder length hair?" Bonnie looked more confused, yet the other creature just froze in place. Her face was showing an expression meaning 'keep talking'. "She was trying to escape two silver metal man-like robots," I continued.

I think she knows who it might be, but I need to be sure about it before jumping into unwanted conclusions.