Chapter X- Maybe Some Time?

Human!Bonnie's POV

6:32 am. I sighed as I began contemplating about the conversation I had with (y/n) a while ago. Am I pressuring her too much? Does she need more time? A grunt left my being while my hand decided it was best to just plainly fall on my face. Why must this be?

Four knocks on my bedroom door brought me out of my trail of thought. Of course, Mr. Fagbear. Freddy went inside my room as his top hat was in the grasp of his thin human hands. His cerulean eyes were filled with an emotion that I couldn't tell, perhaps it's anger. "What is it, Fred?" I asked him impatiently. He rolled his eyes in annoyance right before answering my question. "Meeting later. If you won't come, you can say farewell to your beloved face." Again with my face. Why would they want me back in my withered form? "Ughhhhh, what time?" I said with an annoyed grunt. Before answering me, he placed his hand on my chest, right where my weak heart is. Freddy's eyes became like Chica's when she visited yesterday. Black, white, and bloody. Why do I seem to anger everyone in my sight? Expecting an outrageous attack from Freddy, I raised my defence and pulled off my blankets. Surprisingly, he stayed still and said,"2 am."

Freddy angrily slammed the door in my face as he left my personal room. I was relieved and hurt at the same time, which, currently, is starting to confuse me. "Asshat," I murmured under my breath. My body relayed the same position as before Freddy went in. Left hand on my stomach area and right hand covering face. I didnt know falling in love and keeping friendships together would be so hard.

(Y/n)'s POV

What should I do? How should I answer him? Is this all a trick? Nothing seems to be trustworthy. What has happend to the human race? My hand slowly used the fork to pierce the last piece of pancake on top of the porcelain plate. This wasn't the usual me. Whenever I see pancakes, I'd flip out. But now, I just lazily eat it up. Wow, I never expected to be like this when a boy inquires to court me. It's taking such a toll. Three light knocks on the door caused me to get up from my not-really-enjoyable position, and open the wooden object separating me from the person on the other side. I mindlessly turned the knob to open, only to be met with my very best friend, Stella.

"He~y, (y/n)," she said in a happy voice. Her bright smile immediately fell as soon as she saw my unhappy face. "What's wrong, (y/n)? Is everything alright?" asked the concerned lady. I forced a smile and let her in my cozy home. Thank God, the four of them aren't here. Stella sat on the slightly uncomfortable maroon couch before ushering me to sit down on the opposite couch in front. Her big light green eyes began to bore holes in my (e/c) ones, as if she was scanning it like an android. "You're having boy problems, aren't you?" She read me like a book with the biggest font in Times New Roman. I blinked a few times before questioning her accurate conclusion of my current problem. "How would you know that?"

"Eyes can reveal a lot of things the muscles in your face can. Remember it takes over 50 muscles to frown, but only a few to smile." Right after she said those reassuring words. Her hand immediately went to massage her forehead as she started hissing in pain. My eyes widened at her current state. This is not normal. "Stella, Stella! Are you alright?" She put her hand out as a signal that she can handle it, but I didn't believe her. "I'm fine...." I gritted my teeth at her answer. She is definitely not fine! I can't be useless when her condition isn't stable. "Please, tell me what's wrong." I could tell that her pain was slowly fading away, as she started to relax a bit more. "This happens a lot now. Don't worry, I read up that this will just go away after a while."

Stella's POV

Damnit! Remember not to think so hard. These pains are actually not supposed to be here. Ever since my first regeneration, thinking hard has lead to brain pains. Especially on the frontal lobe, also known as the speaking part if the brain. I don't want (y/n) knowing about this too soon. She'd probably think I'm a freak! Guilt started to rise up in me, due to the fact that she believed my lie. I was born with the talents of making convincing lies, but it doesn't actually feel correct to do so. Why Father? (Y/n) started to shake me violently which brought me out of my trail of thoughts.

"I'm stable now, no need to go crazy," I said jokingly. She still had that face on when I entered her house. Confused and desperate. "But. About the boy, just listen to what your heart says. If ever you are scared of heartbreak, forget it. You might miss one of the greatest opportunities in life. Remember, if you get heartbroken, I'm always here to help." We both smiled as I finished my little sermon/ speech about love. She hugged me tightly and whispered a little 'thank you'. Humans are so fragile and naive. I have always wondered how they survive loving one another without trust. But (y/n), only if you knew. You have changed the future.....