Chapter XXVII- Hospital

(y/bt) means your blood type.

Chapter XXVII- Hospital

~3rd Person~

As soon as the tealette had collected enough strength, she got up on her feet and began uttering a few words. The girl just had enough energy to help up her wounded friend. Her eyes were filled with hate as soon as she saw the 3 newly reset animatronics just staring off into space. "Are you three just gonna fucking stand there and not help me get these two inside the motherfucking blue box?!" she yelled loudly.

The three trembled and obliged to the command of the suddenly aggressive girl. They helped Bonnie up as Stella brought (y/n) inside that blue box of hers. "How are we going to fit in there?" Chica asked, showing clearly that she was confused and curious. "Now isn't the time for that!" answered the busy girl. Soon, the two victims were placed on comfy chairs while the pilot was busy with the controls.
The other three were staring at the place in awe, for they have never seen anything as amazing as this.

The theme was definitely machine-like. Silver metal walls and rails, and the "rotating clock" on the ceiling had some circular designs engraved on it. Although the place was stunningly amazing, none of them couldn't dismiss the fact that their flight was REALLY bumpy. The pilot, however, was just plainly standing in front of the controls surrounding a tube, while the other three were tossing and turning. Luckily, the chairs came with seatbelts, so the victims wouldn't have trouble flying.

"Aye, how much longer 'er we waitin'?" asked the now impatient human Fox. Instead of the machine's pilot answering, a slightly nauseous bear answered. "I theorize that it won't take longer." A chuckle just escapes Stella as she made the ride a smoother, since they were getting closer to their destination. A loud satisfying 'thud' reached the ears of the riders right before the doors opened to reveal the entrance of a hospital.

"It took you so long just to reach a hospital?!" yelled the frustrated chicken. "Not just any hospital," explained the time lady, "the best hospital in the universe." She began carrying the unconscious (y/n) in the style of putting her right arm at the victim's back and dragging their feet along the way. While she was doing that, the other three went to Bonnie and supported him.

"May we have assistance to bring these two into the emergency department?" She asked politely, not like the way she screamed at the animatronics a while ago. The alien nurse looked up from her paperwork and immediately called her fellow nurses. 'Is this place located on Earth? The nurses are not at all similar to that of humans,' Freddy thought as he supported Bonnie on the right side.

Soon enough, a few nurses, who looked a lot like the previous one, rushed in with two hospital beds. The two lovers were placed on different beds and immediately rushed to bring them to the E.D. All them of followed except for Freddy, who decided to scan the appearance of the hospital staff.

Instead of skin, they had rough dark green scales, which resembled that of snakes. Their eyes were wide and shiny pitch black. 'Yep, definitely alien,' he concluded in his mind. The bear soon followed after the crew and went to the E.D., where he assumed they were.

~~~~~

(Y/n) and Bonnie were placed in the E.D. as the nurses started preparing some tools being used for situations such as this. Two nurses shut the dull white and green polka-dotted curtains, preventing the others from seeing what's happening to them. "Why aren't we allowed to see them?" asked Chica, filled with anxiety and curiosity.

Freddy arrived at the scene and ended up just staring. "Please do not worry. The girl's wounds aren't that severe. However, the boy's are quite deep, it will take quite a while," explained one of the nurses. Due to the fact that the two boys felt so guilty about what they had done, this left Stella and the overly thick-faced Chica to speak. "But can you cure them?" asked the blond.

"Of course, ma'am. By now, they've already started," reassured the nurse. The tealette was still unsure whether (y/n) could get tetanus with the knives used, so she made herself sure. "Have you given them a shot of anti-tetanus?" A straight line was formed with the lips of the green alien before a firm response was given. "The shots are still being prepared at the laboratory. They'll be finished at around 15 minutes."

~~~~~

A large piece of cotton, soaked in betadine, was held with tongs as it was dabbed around the neck of (y/n). The 3 nurses working on the unconscious girl were busy on their left and right. One cleaned the large wound, made by a rusty knife; the second one slowly dabbed medicine on the clean parts; and the last one was preparing the anti-tetanus shot, as heavily requested by Stella and the skin needle.

Once the first nurse was finished it cleaning up, he went to check on the blood bag and dextrose if it had the correct type of blood. "(y/bt)," stated in small bold letters under a few long paragraphs about correct usage. She grabbed the clear tube and connected it with the butterfly needle and blood bag. (Y/n)'s arm was slowly given pressure, in order for the main vein to be visible under the coating on the skin. The area was cleaned with alcohol, and then poked with a needle.

Successfully, the nurses finished their task on (y/n) and added a bandage around her neck to make the healing process go faster. Right before the male nurse was about to open the curtains, the youngest nurse raised up the needle with the anti-tetanus and gained their attention.