Mini-story II- Happy New Year

Mini-story II- Happy New Year?

(Y/n)'s POV

December 31, 2015 10:28pm

I woke up before the alarm tonight. Not just this night, but also for the previous nights. A mixture of feelings have been eating me, recently. There's excitement, a new year means a whole new adventure. But then, there's another feeling. I can't understand it at all, it's like a mixture of massive want and the feeling that I know I can't have what I want. No matter how much these feelings will eat me, I'll pursue the positive to prevail.
I hurriedly pushed off the white comforter and proceeded to the bathroom to take a bath. This was now programmed into my system, for it had been my routine for quite some time now. My body was working ahead of my brain and taking matters into their care. A new year is coming. Farewell, 2015. Hello, 2016.

~~~

My rainbow striped scarf fell on my shoulders as I slipped in the round bronze key into the slit of the lock. It was still quite early, considering the fact that I didn't want to stay longer in the house. I thought that feeling would disappear once I leave my first place of comfort, however, I stand corrected as I stay in front of the pizzeria's doors.

The weather seemed to be quite tamed compared to the preceeding nights with medium to heavy hail storms. Walking to work was way easier now. Yes, walking, my bike is clearly unable to bring me here safely. I stood in front of the glass doors staring into my own reflection. Right there, was a girl of the same looks staring back at me. Am I really willing to end the year deep in thought and having my head in the clouds?

My hand finally turned the key and disabled the lock. Once out of thought, the dim lighting of the party room registered in my brain while I took small footsteps which brought me to the foot of the stage. The animatronics were still in their proper positions and Stellaria was till no where to be found. Where are they? A male voice called out behind me, "(Y/n)! How's my long-lasting night guard?"

Of course, I got the conclusion to my wandering thought. They wouldn't be showing themselves if the cheap fucker is still here to loiter around in his own kiddie attraction. I turned around and saw him standing next to a party table, ignited cigarette in hand. A puff of smoke escapes from his mouth as he walks closer to me. "Not in the mood to talk now, are we?" he asked once again, but with a pinch of playfulness to his voice, "Don't forget that after 12am it's already a Friday."

"Of course, sir," I replied quietly. Honestly, the anger I had before had disappeared when the robots were no longer trying to kill me. His gaze had slowly left mine, the loud clicks of his dress shoes against brought him outside, therefore ending that awkward conversation. A wind bell's sound was heard, confirming that he had gone away already.

I faced the stage once again and saw that Freddy was slowly turning human. Something was odd, he was doing it quite slowly. Footsteps could be heard behind me as Freddy, in human form, fell off the stage. In fear, I froze. His wakening figure then crashed into mine, and, coincidentally, our lips locked together. However, instead of falling back first to ground, I fell on something like rubber.

My mind disregarded the rubber and concentrated on Freddy's lips. They were quite soft and sweet. What am I saying?! I'm dating Bonnie! For a while, I felt the weird feeling fly away. Something was definitely wrong with me. Both of our eyes were wide open as we pulled away. A high-pitched female voice from under me said a few words with a weak voice. "Can both of you get off? I can't carry your weights anymore."

Freddy and I hurriedly got up and checked who owned the voice. On the floor, was a pained Stellaria who looked like a person that got ironed. (not literally) "Oh my, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," said the bear while helping up his beloved girl. I stood stoic in shock. She was having a great difficulty in keeping balance, her legs too weak to be erect. We both placed her lying down on one of the tables as the other came into view.

"Bonnie," I called out to the rabbit, "did you see all of that?" He was quite distant from the table Stella was on. The expression in his face was slightly unreadable and showed that of sorrow. "I did, but I only have one question. Did you like it?" the tone in his voice was quite low as well. This held me back, I couldn't answer him honestly; I don't want to hurt him, and I don't want to lie to him.

Sadly, I had to take dangerous measures and edit the truth. "Of course I didn't, I love you, remember?" Involuntarily, I hugged him. He hugged back after a second and wore a better expression. "Let's go help them, then."

We set off to look for them and found them moved to the left hallway. The weak android was in the floor leaning against the wall right next to an electrical socket. Freddy was holding a plugged in device and seemed to be charging it by turning a knob. He lifted it and placed its tip into the chest area of the patient. The tealette jumped to her feet in an instant and brushed herself. "Thanks! I'm all better now," she announced.

I calmed down once I saw her back to her old shenanigans and went to apologise to her for two reasons. "Sorry for hurting you and kissing your boyfriend." She drew a smile and responded positively. "It's fine, it was only an accident!" As if on cue, the 12am chime was heard, and it resounded.

"Happy new year!"