Chapter XVIII- Night 7

(Y/n)'s POV

I ran down the east hallway and jumped straight into the office. It was still 11:38pm, but I didn't care anymore. All I wanted was to get Bonnie to safety. My back was erect as I grabbed the monitor to see where the animatronics were at. It didn't use any power, due to the fact that my shift hasn't started yet. My eyes widened when I saw that there was no one on the show stage, and Foxy not behind his purple curtains. Where could they have possibly gone?!

I was shaking terribly. When I passed by the stage earlier, the three main animatronics were present and counted for. Where are they now? The footage was changed to the backstage camera, but all I saw was a red-haired boy and a blond girl MAKING OUT in a corner. "Eww. How is this allowed in a kid's restaurant?!" I yelled. Soon after, the 12 am bell had rung therefore starting my shift. But an odd thing was, the couple immediately ran out of the door once the bell's chime could be heard.

The footage returned to the camera monitoring the show stage. Chica was the only one present, just like last night. I checked Pirate's Cove and saw Foxy peeking out of his curtain. Already?! And where's Bonnie and Freddy? My hands put the monitor down and started to massage my forehead. "If I were to get him back, I'd need some help. But my only hope is being a total bitch," I muttered to myself. "What's with that promise, anyway?!"

I clicked the right door light, which only revealed Chica staring at me through the window. "Shut it, Fucka." My hands raised the monitor once again and checked on Foxy. He's still in the same position as earlier. I clicked the door light once again, revealing that the duck wasn't there anymore. The rest of the night consisted with the same events, but it was quite easy due to the fact that Freddy wasn't annoying me.

Human!Bonnie's POV

Same events as last night. Freddy's room and tied up. But this time, they put a cloth around my mouth. To keep me from sassing off their minds, I guess. It was quieter than usual. Probably because the fan is turned off, it feels like an oven.

Freddy appeared a moment later. His grin wider than before, and his hand seems to be holding something that shines under a light: a knife. "How was your 90 seconds of calming down?" the brunette asked. "Leth mhhe gohe," my speech was slightly muffled due to the thin black fabric covering my mouth. "You'll have to wait 2 days after she quits," he explained while tracing my jawline with his fingers.

I moved my hands around, in an attempt to be freed. But I just made Freddy tighten it more. "Now," he brought out his knife, I mean scalpel, and started brandishing it. "Let the fun begin." He undid the rope on my left arm, and pulled it closer to him. I couldn't move it, it was fully numb after that really tight rope.

The sharp edge of the metallic tool made contact with the skin on my wrist. Freddy made it dig deeper and deeper and I think it hit a vein. Blood began pouring out, but I can't feel a single thing. I'm completely numb; nothing to feel, nothing to move. Freddy pulled the bloody, and hopefully sterilized, knife out of the skin in my wrist and moved up to my forearm.

He's making me look like my withered self. The knife dug deeper and deeper than before. It began to move to circle my arm. My beloved arm could fall off at any second. If it wasn't for the bone, I'd be amputated right now. Freddy untied my right hand and started to cut off the skin. As I earlier, I couldn't do anything. The purple vest that I was wearing was now starting to get bloody, from the major cut that was left on my shoulder.

It would be so much better if I was animatronic, at the moment. All these scars will be gone, along with all this blood. Luckily, my body became numb after being tied up. I couldn't feel a single bit of pain, but I'm sure that my body is already suffering a lot. Freddy stopped slicing on my right hand and dropped it in an instant. The pain receptors immediately kicked in, and sent an excruciating wave of pain towards my brain. My torturer was already at the door in his animatronic form when he said, "Turn animatronic, it's almost 6am."

I obliged his command and immediately stood up. He grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the show stage where Chica was. All of us stood in place when (y/n) went to check. "Where were you then?" she quietly asked herself. I knew exactly what she was talking about. The animatronic rooms, (y/n). Specifically, Freddy's room. No matter how much I wanted to tell her my answer, I had to keep it in.

The manager arrived, sooner or later, and had a little chat with (y/n). She received her paycheck, thanked him, and immediately went out. She'll quit. I sure hope she'll remember me. A few minutes after the entire day shift staff have arrived, mobs of children went in to watch us perform our song. My metal hand acting as if I was really playing the song. The music is actually pre-recorded, so why do I posses a real electric guitar?

Once the curtains were closed, the sad 'aww's of the children were filling the area. I can wish to be a child, but my maturity will go down. Freddy will do twice the amount of torture, and (y/n) will be pretty surprised. So many reasons not to be one.