Mini-story I- Merry Christmas

Stella: These mini-stories are still part of the actual story's plot, stay tuned for the fluff :3

Mini-story I- Merry Christmas

(Y/n)'s POV

December 24, 2015 10:45pm

I woke up to a cold winter evening. The snow was freely falling down from the wintery skies as the wind blows wildly. Today's gonna be interesting. I kicked the comfy comforter off of my feet and jumped out of bed excitedly. As with every evening, I went on with my routine; wake up, take a bath, change, brush teeth, and go. My aura seemed to be a bright yellow as I felt the Christmas spirit capture me in its warm embrace. Unlike a child would, I was excited to be able to spend time in the pizzeria along with the others. There was no need for the excess amounts of gifts, all I wanted was that comfort found around them. However, I have recently been feeling this weird lacking feeling.

My feet were in fuzzy (f/c) winter boots as I stood right in the middle of my room, fixing my rainbow striped scarf. There were three sturdy knocks on my door before light footsteps slowly faded into the depths of the hallway. Out of curiosity, I opened the door to see no one. I shrugged and looked down. Sitting there was a small box wrapped in blue and purple wrapping paper with a white bow. I crouched down and picked it up. My (e/c) eyes scanned the object and found a tag on it. It stated:

Dear (Y/n),
Christmas big sis! This is our way to say sorry for our previous behavior. We never really meant to be rude or mean to you in any way, we only thought of you to be strict like Andrei was. Oh well! Break a leg in work :)

From the twins,
Luka & Kaito

A smile climbed up on my face after I read the loving letter from my younger siblings. Thank you, and a merry Christmas too. This was a great start for the evening, and I was already admiring it. I went back into my room while carrying the gift in my hands. My feet brought me over to my dresser, which carried all of the gifts I was gonna give to the people. I'll open this later with the others. My eyes landed on the two gifts in one corner. Those were for the twins of course.

Before I left the house, I went to the door of their shared room, and left their gifts with notes on each one.

~~~

I chose to bring a large (sf/c) Jansport backpack, due to the fact that it was the only thing that could hold all of the boxed gifts that I would be giving. I must look like a female Santa Claus in a night guard uniform. My hands were fiddling with the door's keys while I struggled to find the right one. Each one i tried was either too big, or plainly the wrong one. After 7 tries, not that I counted, I tried pushing a round-headed bronze key. To my surprise, it worked. Take note, door key is round bronze.

I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was still quite early. 11:28pm. However, I didn't know the party started early when I entered. All of the lights were off and the atmosphere was quite quiet. This was odd for me, the pizzeria was always a place of joy. It is place of joy even after hours thanks to me and Stella. Soon enough, the sudden flicker of the lights made me jump back in shock as everyone greeted me a merry Christmas.