Chapter XI- First Kiss

Stella's POV

I sighed as I entered the TARDIS. It was quite peaceful without a problematic girl seeking for advice. The hologram popped up as Clara Oswald and decided to speak. "Stella, the future's changed." I grunted at the holographic picture before answering through gritted teeth. "That stupid bunny did it. He asked her out." Clara showed a face of shock while placing a hand on my shoulder. A spark of electricity went by, causing me to jump and fall back. "You're not supposed to touch me!"

"I apologize. My memory seems to be blurry at the moment. If only the Doctor could see you right now..." Clara apologized. Why do you have to bring father in this? I spoke my mind and went to sit on the silver metal TARDIS chair. "Look, you don't have to bring father in this." She spoke a few words before disappearing. "I'm just concerned....." I sighed as I massaged my aching frontal lobe. The other side is getting stronger......

(Y/n)'s POV

11:15pm. I was already sitting around in my office playing on my old Samsung Galaxy Win phone. The sound of the electric fan's motor filled the room as I reached another 1682 tiles. New highscore! There was still around 45 minutes before my shift would start, so I decided to slack off and play some games on my beloved phone. A vibration from my boredom buster distracted me from beating another mini-boss in Tap Titans.

Received text from Stella

Hey (y/n),
How are you going with your boy? I hope everything's alright.

I chuckled at Stella's concerned text and immediately replied a few reassuring words.

Sent to Stella

I didn't tell him yet. Don't worry though, he's the one who asked me out.

Almost a fraction of a second later. She replied. How fast can you type? This is inhuman!

Received from Stella

I can tell. Hopefully, he'll treat you well. You deserve to be treated like a princess.

My cheeks started to get warm as my blood began to rush. Why is she flattering me? She's just too much. I began typing another text when she gave me another inhumanly fast message.

Received from Stella

I better stop bothering you. It's already 12 am. Sayonara!

I glanced at the clock at the office and saw that it was already 5 minutes past 12. What?! It was just 11:15pm a few minutes ago. Bonnie's head immediately popped up at the left door with a cute smile pinned on it. "Hey (y/n)," he greeted happily. "Hey Bon!" I screamed. The lilac haired boy let out a small chuckle and wondered, "You're in a pretty good mood today, why's that?" I hugged the bunny before hinting him about what had happened earlier. "A friend helped me earlier, and I have an answer for your request~" A puzzled look climbed up on his face, due to the fact that he didn't know what the hell I was talking about. My (e/c) eyes shot him a glare. "You asked me out, and my answer is....."

[Choose your own adventure]
(If you chose "no")
"No," I finished. Bonnie's face fell but immediately earned back a struggled smile. "It's fine. We can still be friends, right?" reassured the rejected bunny. I hugged him in a friendly way then said, "Of course." The rest of the night went well, just doing our job and light-heartedly chatting. Maybe this friendship will stay this awkward forever.
The end.....

(If you chose "yes" the story will still go on)
"Yes," I continued. His face lit up, "Really, (y/n)?" My head nodded in agreement right before we both engulfed each other in a warm and loving hug. "I love you.." the both of us said in unison. Bonnie pulled away from the hug and pulled me in for a kiss. It wasn't a rough and aggressive one, it was soft and passionate. He's the perfect boy, I'll do my best keep him mine and happy. We pulled away and rested our heads against each other's.

This moment lasted for a while, but it was interrupted by the loud clanking of Foxy's metal feet against the tiled floor. Bonnie immediately shut the door and checked on everyone else. Once everything was normal again, we began to ask each other questions and answer them. We didn't go that deep into personal shit, since its....personal.

This is also where I found out that what Stella said was true. They are haunted suits! But that didn't freak me out, the movie Annabelle did. I glanced at the clock showing the time. 5:58am. Bonnie asked me question, yet again, before letting the bell ring. "Wanna hang out in the animatronic rooms tomorrow?" I nodded but a problem immediately passed by my brain. "Who will take my place, then?" He thought for a while before coming up with a reasonable conclusion. "You have a friend that can take over?" Stella! She's a reasonable person. "I do! In fact, I'll call her right now." I was dialing Stella's number when the 6am bell rang. "Tell me later, (y/n)," Bonnie said while leaving.

Ring, ring, ring. "Moshi moshi," Stella greeted on the other side of the line. "Hey, Stella! Could you do me a favour tonight?" I asked the other girl. "Sure, I'll go to your house at 10pm. Sayonara!" she hurriedly said and ended the phone call. Now, that's covered. Time to go home.