Chapter XXIX- Time Fuss

Stella: We have a new person aboard our crew!

Gian: Noooooo, more girls?!

Jade: I'm not considered a girly-girl unlike madame Stella over there

Stella: Hey! AM NOT!

Chapter XXIX- Time Fuss

Human!Bonnie's POV

The small fist of the petite girl made contact with my face, causing me to black out. That hurt but thanks anyway. Within the last few seconds of my consciousness, I silently begged that Goldie wouldn't penetrate my mind once again. But apparently, that golden bear doesn't have any mercy.

~goodbye, consciousness~

A dark, cold room is where I woke in. No Goldie; I'm happy. "Check again, stupid," said a slightly high-pitched male voice. I turned my head and saw the fool I trying to get away from, in his usual animatronic form. A growl escaped my mouth, and caused me to get up to my feet using newly found strength. "I don't want any paparazzi in here," he declared.

"Turn human. You'll look less killable, then," I joked angrily. He stood up and edged closer to me. "You know I don't do that, bunny," I tried to turn animatronic, but I simply couldn't. Instead of going with my newly made 'Plan A', my fist just made contact with his face. The animatronic bear just got pushed back as a throbbing pain was felt around my hand and arm. "Ah!" I yelled in pain. Soon, the sound of a tongue clicking against the ceiling of a mouth could be heard. "That was really stupid," said the same voice.

"What do you want, anyway?!" Heavy footsteps slammed on the ground right next to me. Great job, Bonnie. Things are starting to become more dangerous that what it already was. "I just wanted to warn you once again," he cut himself off. My face formed a 'what-just-happened' expression before I managed to squeak out a tiny reply. "What now? The others were reset, and Stella's trying to help us!" Although, is she really trying to help me and (y/n)?

"Don't jump to conclusions, something greater will happen against all of your wills." Unbelievable, we've had enough troubles to deal with in the span of two weeks. "Why are you even doing this?"

(Y/n)'s POV

I feel like I'm light as a cloud. Am I dead? What's going on? I'm on the rooftop of a wide building, more specifically the edge. Woah, I'm not jumping off! My feet pushed me back on the building's sturdy ground and back to safety. What was I thinking of doing?! What I didn't know was, the ground wasn't reliable either. Suddenly, the concrete beneath me collapsed and made a ear hole for me to fall through. "Aah!" My hands struggled to grab anything, but even the floors under the floors collapsed making fall down the building at an infinite timeline.

Thankfully, I was able to grab a lone piece of thick metal wire to prevent me from falling to the last floor of this damned building. I wanted to let go and just stand firmly on the white tiles of the 1st floor. However, the ground continued to fall even when it reached the earth. How the hell is this even possible?! I swung on the wire to hopefully land on the floor that's a few paces away from the massive hole that formed out of nowhere.

Once I was on my feet again, I ran out of building through the main doors, only to be met with a slightly creepy scene. Abandoned buildings, humid atmosphere, angrily blowing wind, and no people at all. I'm in a ghost town. I took a short glance at the stupid place that I nearly died in, and studied its features. From the looks of it, it has over 27 floors, really crappy architecture, and a bunch over broken windows. When did the apocalypse reach this place?

I turned away and started to examine the streets. They're quite clean with only a bunch of abandoned cars and old newspapers. What surprised me most was a yellow-ish bike that was left on the ground. I ran towards it and checked its condition. Pretty good, I hope it can support me. My feet began pedalling away, in hopes to find any creature, specifically a human, that can possibly help me out of this place.

~3rd Person~

"It's 6am!" yelled the impatient chicken. Foxy, who was also concerned about the opening, stood by the girl's side and supported her. "Aye, the lass be correct." Stellaria just looked up from her phone and gave a glare. Fazbear, however, decided to explain what the time lady had told him earlier. "The blue box we rode in earlier is also a time machine. According to what Stella said, there is no reason to be worried."

"How do we know that's true?" asked Chica. The other girl stood up and began speaking like a robot interface would. "The box is called a TARDIS; Time And Relative Dimensions In Space. Does that answer your question?" The blond shook her head and skipped off somewhere. A sigh escaped the tealette's mouth before she muttered a few curse words. "Fuck my life. Why is that duck so inquisitive?"

By this time, the fox had gone off which left Freddy and Stella to form a conversation. "I see your talking against the back of the chicken. Isn't that a bit rude to do?" said the brown bear. Her mood suddenly began to change as a weird mix of anger and another fluffy feeling swam through her wires and circuits. "Shut up, bear! It's not like we're really close friends."