Chapter IX- Accepted or Rejected?

Chapter XI- Accepted Or Rejected?

(Y/n)'s POV

A note neatly fell on the desk as I picked up the tablet. The words were tidily written in an elegant print while the paper had a scent of lavender to it. '(y/n) please read this' I opened the flap and read the message.

Please follow all the instructions:

1. Look at number 6

2. Check out number 8

3. I promise check 5

4. I swear this is the last one, 7

5. Move 1 number upwards

6. Move over to number 9

7. Open the cupcake in your office

8. It's in number 3

9. Go to number 2

The note sort of annoyed me, due to the fact that it had thrown me off 8 times before actually giving me the command. I got up from the spinny chair and went towards the monitors that were neatly placed on top of the other desks. My (e/c) eyes eyed the pink cupcake and took it off its place on one of the monitors. A few footsteps could be heard from outside the door which scared. Wasn't Bonnie supposed to help me? I shrugged it off and popped off the head of the weirdly staring cupcake to peek inside. Another note? Damn, this person loves to write. my hands unfolded the bigger piece of paper and started to read it top to bottom.

(Y/n),
I don't know if this is correct, but I do know this is fast. Within the two days I've known you, you intrigued me a lot. And I think I'm sure to say that I've fallen for you. You won't probably return these feelings, but hiding them became a very big weight on my shoulders. Hopefully, this won't ruin our friendship.

There's only one question that I've been wanting to ask of you. Do you wanna go out with me?

Yes or no?
~Bonnie

I couldn't believe what I was reading. He feels like this too? My hand immediately went for the pen that was lying on the corner of the desk right before I remembered that dream. What if I'll end up like her? What if this is just a joke? I was brought out of my trail of thought when the footsteps could be heard once again. There was a glimpse of purple hair, showing who was the one making all that noise: Bonnie. "Come in, Bonnie," I said politely. The purple haired boy entered and immediately said, "Foxy's about to run out. Keep an eye on him." I rapidly went back to the chair and checked on cam 1C. Foxy [Yiffy] was just standing outside of his cove, a few steps left to race. A sigh left my mouth as I went to face Bonnie once again. He was awfully quiet and a tad shaky. Why is he like this? My hand immediately went to slap my face when I remembered about the note. "Is everything alright, (y/n)?" he asked in a slightly scared tone. Instead of plainly answering "I'm fine", I went towards him and started to speak my head. "Bon," I paused, "what you said was really sweet, and I'd like to answer your question right away. But, I'll need sometime to think about it. Okay?"

His shoulders dropped to their usual places as his anxiety levels go down a bit lower. "I'll wait for your answer, even if it is a no." At this point, we both had smiles on our faces. However, Bonnie's face was so priceless when I decided to hug him in a friendly way. I guess this means a lot to him. I chuckled as I let go of him. He was still blushing like crazy, redder than blood! "I guess we'll go back to watching out for our lives then," I said happily. The flattered bunny nodded in agreement while we both went back to the desk to work.

Stella's POV

"What are you plotting, bunny?!" I said angrily, slamming my fist against the controls. This caused the TARDIS interface to pop up as the petite, young, beautiful, brown-haired girl, Clara Oswald. "What do you want, Oswin?" I asked the hologram. "First off, I am not Oswin, I am the TARDIS interface. Secondly, don't break the controls. " Said the hologram. "Ugh. Whatever." I walked off to the corner of the area and slumped down. What is that stupid bunny up to? First, earning her trust. Now he's trying to ask her out. I swear this is a trap. Damn, I'm not smart enough. If only I had the missing half of my time lady brain, "Why, Miku? I was just a fan of yours," I said with streaming tears on my face.

Bonnie's POV

Don't pressure her too much, Bonnie! You'll get your answer soon enough. Just wait.... That was just one of the two thoughts I had floating around in my mind at the moment. The other one was still the upcoming visit of Stella. What will she do to (y/n) when she sees her? What will she do when she sees us again? I sighed as I checked the camera to see if anyone was there.
Everything was so quiet at around 5 am. Only the sounds of Freddy laughing, the fan, door lights, and mechanical footsteps could be heard. I jinxed myself when I heard (y/n) sing a song.
[Be My Forever by Christina Perri]

" We're on top of the world
We're on top of the world now darling
So don't let go
I got something to say
You're perfect in every way
I'm gonna shout it out
I'm gonna tell you now
And I know somehow it's right"

Her voice was sweet and appealing to my ears. I could listen to her sing forever, as if it was the sun in my eyes.  I blocked out all of my thoughts as I decided to listen to her sing again.

"You're my bright blue sky
You're the sun in my eyes
Ohohohoho
Baby, you're my life
You're the reason why,"

"You have a nice voice," I complimented (y/n). She turned to me and blushed. "T-thanks." Then, of course, the moment breaker had to come, the 6 am bell rang. We said our farewell's and went to do our own business.