Mini-story III- Happy Birthday, (Y/n)!

I was slowly walking down the street leading to my workplace. It was later than usual, so there were less people for me to bump into. Cold wind blows at my side and sends a shiver down my spine. This isn't right. In an hour, my birthday will be taking place, but my mood seems to disagree.

~

The door slightly opened, an eery feeling dominating. Just like during Christmas, the lights were off and it was suspiciously quiet. My brain predicted what would happen and prepared myself. "Happy birthday, (y/n)!" yelled a few voices. A smile climbed up my face and stapled itself there. Although I predicted it, it feels nice to be loved by a lot of friends. Someone turned on the lights and illuminated the room.

Everyone was standing in the same place they were during the Christmas "jumpscare". "Hey, everyone! It isn't even my birthday yet," I said still having a bewildered tone. Someone pushed me from behind, causing me to stumble forward into someone's arms. I looked up and saw that I was in Freddy's arms. "That isn't a funny joke, Aria," he said in his British accent while moving me into Bonnie's arms.

"Whatever, let's just get to the party!" exclaimed the over-excited chicken. Everyone followed after the blond's lead and went to the party room.

On a table, were different assortments of food enough for the six of us. Plates, glasses, and utensils were fancily arranged around the food display, having one seat looking like it was set for royalty. They really outdid theirselves this time. Bonnie lifted my hand and lead me to that special chair. I was told to sit down and obliged to. Everyone took seats around the table and sang.

[Happy Birthday by Warner Chapell Music]

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday, happy birthday
Happy birthday to you"

During their singing, was too caught up in my own world to notice some odd changes in environment. Their voices acted as a medium to throw out my worries and replace them with the current happiness I should be feeling. It's still 11:49pm, technically not birthday yet. Soon enough, their voices had to finish the song. However, I was startled when a delicious looking cake was carefully shoved in the blank space in front of me.

It was moist chocolate with (f/c) icing rimming the edges of its round figure. The lit candles stood in the middle and gave off a bit of light and warmth. "Blow your candles, make a wish, and it will come true, " whispered an all familiar high-pitched voice. I wish for an interesting, thrilling, adventurous life. Carbon dioxide escapes my mouth's opening and weakens the small fire seated in front of me. "Happy birthday!" they said as the bell rung.

"18 years, you're of legal age now," said the same voice. I turned to the tealette and asked her a question. "What about you? What's your age?" She chuckled and gave me a startling answer. "I'm 239. Why do you ask?"

"How can you be that old?"

"I'm a time lady. End of story."

She went back to her seat and proceeded to grab a bit of food. I felt a pair of gleaming red eyes land on me. Another shiver was sent down my spine before I turned to the other direction. Bonnie, with his purple hair, was looking at me as if there was something wrong. However, before I could ask him, her asked me a question. "Is everything alright, (y/n)?" His voice rings in my ears, just like how the bell does.

My answer got caught in my throat and was repelled back where the words were said in my heart. I faintly nodded and gave a forced smile. He seemed to fall for it as he smiles back and gives all of his attention to eating the meal prepared by them.

I couldn't eat. The feeling rises up once again and blocks out most of my brain's functional ability. A voice eventually brought me out of that mental state and back down to earth. It was a yell of joy and excitement, similar to that of one girl on Christmas. "It's gift time!"

In about a second, I was pulled out of my seat and on to the stage where the gifts were lined up. There was a large asortment in colours and shapes, but the sizes were almost proportional. Chica, went first and presented to me a medium-sized yellow and orange rhombus-shaped box. "Happy birthday, (y/n)! Hope you like it," said the bird.

I carefully took off the wrapper and pulled off the top. Sitting inside it was an orange and yellow pizza designed notebook, along with the same style stationary. A small thanks left my mouth and queued her to send the next person. Foxy gave me a jacket inside of a cylindrical container. Stella gave me a 64GB memory card for my phone inside a small trapezium box. Freddy gave me a pancake plush in a pentagon.

Last but not the least, Bonnie went to me and brought a rather small black octagonal case. "Her you go," he said while placing the object in my palm. I opened the top and saw that was a bracelet made with thick thread and pink fluff balls. It was placed around my left wrist right next to the golden bracelet and was left tot hang there. "It's really nice, Bon," I commented.

[If your bday is after July then this happens before Christmas and never mind all of the Christmas references
If your bday is before July then this happens after Christmas]