Chapter XXIII- Tragic Memories

~3rd Person ~

"We're just trying our new killing style, dear. Don't worry we're not going to lay our hands on a single hair on both of you," said the blond haired girl in a quite sinister tone. (Y/n) froze at the other girl's movements. Although she has encountered something like this before, but she knew exactly that her best wouldn't kill her. The situation suddenly got worse as the two another boys stepped closer to the couple. "Ready to have fun in this mad world?" asked their leader. "Arr!" the pirate cheered.

Meanwhile, a sad female was sulking around in her personal library. Millions and millions of memories were stored in each book. Most of them were happy, but the ones that affected her most were the deaths of her true love and her father. She never treasured these memories, due to the fact that it hurt her so much.

Stella's footsteps, along with the TARDIS' engine sounds, filled the room with a reassuring feeling. But it wasn't quite helping the poor girl with controlling herself. Recently, her old self has been acting up, and now her memories are overloading the man-made system controlling half of her.

Her pale fingers felt the spines of the books. Uneven edges were the most common thing the "skin cells" in the tips of her fingers felt. But she froze in place when she came across a leather covered book. Stella turned to the right and grabbed the very familiar book. "It's F-father's journal," she murmured quietly. A memory of 50 years ago came into her mind.

They stared in shock as the Great Intelligence, taking the form of Walter Simeon, entered the Doctor's timeline, and started rearranging. The man who owns the light, fell to the floor with one sudden movement. Clara Oswald and his daughter Stellaria immediately went to his aid. "Doctor, Doctor, are you alright?!" Clara asked in a panicked voice.

He started shaking badly and got the three women more concerned. 'Mother, what is happening to him?!" asked his daughter. River Song, who is in her mental link with Clara, answered her daughter. "Simeon has altered with his timeline. He's turning every victory into defeat. Thus, he is dying all at once." Soon enough, the light had turned a light red instead of its natural blue color. The Doctor is completely still on the ground, hardly breathing.

"I'm going after him," Stella said through gritted teeth. River had immediately a face of worry right before scolding. "You can't go. You're an android! The time winds will repel you." The girl ignored her mother's words, and ran towards the bright red light. An invisible force pushed her away to fall back on the railings.
"This can't be!" she tried and tried multiple times more, and still got repelled.

"I have to go in there," said Clara, "I'm the impossible girl." The Doctor spoke up in a weak and quiet voice, "Clara, no." She had her answers and ignored the Doctor's pleads. "But this is what I've already done. You've already seen me do it." The brunette then turned to the blond and the tealette. "What happens when I go in there?"

"Whatever you're thinking of doing, don't," warned Stella the tealette. River, being very knowledgeable, started to explain what the time winds would do to the young human. "The time winds will tear you into a million pieces. A million versions of you living and dying all over time and space, like echos."

Clara had a struggled smile edited saying, "But the echos will be able to save the Doctor." Stella decided to barge in their conversation, "They won't be the real you. The real you will die, they'll just be copies." The kneeling petite girl put her hand on the Doctor's cheek and started to rub gently. "But they'll be real enough to save him."

In a instant, Madame Vastra entered the room sending a message of bad news. "The stars are going out, and Jenny and Strax are dead. There must be something we can do.." Clara stood up and started edging closer to the light. She ignored the Doctor's pleads and started talking. "Well look at that, I am soufflé girl after all. If this works, get out of here as fast as you can, and spare me a thought now and then. You know what? Run you clever boy, and remember me." And with those last words, she jumped into the light.

Minutes later, the light had become it's blue color, and the Doctor had been able to get up on his feet once again. "I'm going after her," he said and jumped in. "No, Father!" Stella yelled while falling to the ground in tears. River had immediately went to the aid of her daughter, and comforted her. "Stella, dear. Calm down. He's gonna be alright." The once light-green eyes that her daughter had were now blood shot and filled with hurt. "I already lost Gian, mother. I don't want to lose Father either," the android said inbetween sobs.

Right after she said those words, the voices of Clara and the Doctor can be heard, faintly saying, "We can't escape."

Stella bumped into a one of the bookshelves as she snapped out of her trance. A few books fell out of place and on to the floor. She let out a sigh and began to walk back to the console and check the cameras once again. What she saw had made her blood boil in anger.

"What have I told you?!"