Chapter XXXVI [Part 2]- Hush Hush; Chica

~Omniscient 3rd Person~

As the blue box made its final noise, the three girls stepped out. Two of them wore different clothes from their usual ones while the last girl just wore her regular attire. Bonnie, however, was pretty disappointed not seeing his beautiful (y/n) wearing a dress, but Foxy seems to be very delighted to see his girl wearing one. Out of the three males, Freddy just stood in one corner, staring at how much darker the tealette's attire was when she was under shadows.

Two loud claps disrupted the awkward silence, and was followed by a distorted machine sound. Several of the people covered their ears for a while and transferred their sight's direction to where the sound was coming from. "Chica the chicken on deck!" the excited tealette eagerly announced on the microphone.

The paged blond perked up at the sound of her name. She ran up to the side of the stage's stairs slipping at the very end. Her pale face made harsh contact with the smooth black and white tiled floor, and left quite a mark on her left cheek. However, instead of just lying down in pain and embarrassment, she stood up and ran to grab her microphone of off its stand.

When the music started, she started dancing a dance that was similar to that of ballet. Her microphone was held close to her mouth as she whispered "Hush hush" in cue with her song. It soon stopped as the first verse can along.

"I didn't mean to kiss you
You didn't mean to fall in love
I never meant to hurt you
I never meant for it to mean this much"

Although the song's message didn't really fit her happy relationship with Foxy, there was as much emotion placed into singing. The pirate was intently listening to each word that slipped out of the human animatronic chicken said, and understood its purpose in the song.

" Hush, hush now"

" I wanted to keep you
Forever next to me
You know that I still do
And all I wanted was to believe"

Chica's dance steps quickened in pace and showed a mix of ballet and slight nervousness. All of the attention hardened on her, causing her to mildly tremble. Her arms and legs were shaking ever so often, and yet she was still able to continue. This was quite unusual, knowing that this chicken was capable of singing and dancing in front of a large crowd of children on a daily basis.

" So go on, live your life
So go on, say good-bye
So many questions but I don't ask why"

This part of the song revealed that it was the chorus. The title, "Hush hush", was never mentioned. Therefore, making it more interesting rather than having the words "hush hush" repeat over and over again. At this point, the chicken's equilibrium was fully restored and her dance looked a lot neater and more disciplined than a while ago.

" So this time I won't even try
Hush, hush now
Mmm hush, hush now"

" When I try to forget you
I just keep on remembering
What we had was so true
Somehow we lost everything"

The end of the chorus had to come and followed by the entrance of the second verse. Hardships were the main topic in it, which were never faced by Chica nor Foxy. Meanwhile in the audience of 5, a shaking human girl was found in the arms of a purple haired animatronic. "Why are you shaking badly? I know you'll do great!" commented the rabbit.

" Hush, hush now
(Hush, hush now)"

"So go on, live your life
So go on, say good-bye
So many questions but I don't ask why, no"

The chorus had to come back once again and repeated the words that were sung just a short while ago. The performer herself took a glance at her lover and gave him a wink. Because of that, a beet red tint was imprinted on the fox's and made him look down. He felt a nudge on his arm and saw that Fazbear was nudging him with that 'you're gonna get it from her' look. "Shut up, Fazbear."

" So go on, live your life
So go on, and say good-bye
So many questions but I don't ask why"

The same 3 lines were repeated with only the difference of one word. Just a regular song would go, the next part would obviously be the bridge or the coda, but the next two lines didn't follow that order.

" Maybe someday but not tonight
Hush, hush now
(Hush, hush now)
(Hush, hush now)"

After these lines were sung, the red head got more nudging from the perverted Fazbear. In his point, Foxy didn't get angry or agitated, he only got more embarrassed and red. Stella, however, just laughed at the two boys like how a yaoi fangirl would be doing when she sees her OTP being crazy. Even with all the ruckus in the audience, the performer didn't stop and went to continue with the bridge.
" Don't, don't, don't you ever say a word {word}
Of what you ever thought you heard {heard}
Don't you ever tell a soul
What you know"

The unneeded noise went away and gave the spotlight to the girl who was singing her heart out. She knew that the song was coming to an end, and she decided to show off her best voice to the group below the stage. Everyone was clapping and cheering loudly, making the morale of the blond go higher. A smile formed on her face as she went on and on.

" I tried to hide but I still believe
We, that we were always meant to be {be}
But I could never let you go, no"

The dance has took a sudden dip in pace and slowed down. By now, only simple movements were being used to express the song's story.

" Hush, hush now"

" So go on, live your life
So go on, say good-bye
So many questions but I don't ask why, no"

For the last time, the chorus had repeated and came at a slightly slower pace. Silent hums were heard from one part of the audience, and landed on the ears of the red fox. He found the source, Stella, and put a stop to it. "Shut up, lass." The scolded girl just scoffed and gave an annoyed reply. "Whatever, Mr. High Blood."

" So go on, live your life
So go on, and say good-bye
So many questions but I don't ask why"

" Maybe someday but not tonight
Hush, hush now, mmm
Hush, hush now, mmm"

"Hush, hush shh"