Chapter XX- Night 8

Chapter XX- Night 8

(Y/n)'s POV

I was rushing over to the office, feeling very confident. It was programmed in my mind that the week will start over from night 1, and hopefully, I won't jinx myself. An alarm could be heard, the 12am bell. A smile climbed my face, as I picked up the tablet. But, I fell off my chair when I heard the phone ring. They must've replayed the recordings.

Instead of getting, the same call I heard from my first night, there was a distorted deep voice that said, "Welcome to your eighth night." My eyes widened at this. Night 8?! What are they talking about? I didn't believe it at all, that was until I heard a chime from a music box from the kitchen's video feed. Out of my curiosity, I tapped on the box that said 'CAM 5'. There was a white circle that was slowly running out, and a box that said, "wind up music box"

"What music box?!" I yelled loudly. This can't be. I'll run out of power in the spot! My finger tapped on the box and winded up the music box. I didn't know what would happen if I just let the box unwind, it was an instinct to do so. My hands put the monitor down and went to check the door light on the right. Of course, Chica was there, staring at me through the window. My next move was to just simply close the door at the stupid duck's face.

The night was quite pressuring in my point of view. I have to wind the music box from time to time, slam the door at Chica, and conserve power. This was nearly impossible. How in the world will I be able to survive the rest of the harder nights? I decided to take a break for a moment and stretch my arms. I must be a superhuman to be able to survive such feats as a haunted kiddie restaurant. I used my thoughts to motivate myself, due to the fact that I was slowly loosing my equilibrium.

Animatronic!Bonnie's POV

Right when the boss had left the restaurant, Freddy and Chica had immediately grabbed me and made me turn into my human form. I struggled against their grasps, and tried to break free. To my demise, Freddy's METAL fist made contact with my face, and made me black out.

I woke up in Freddy's room, once again. This was the 3rd night in a row. At least, the electric fan is turned on this time. Yesterday, I was practically being chopped and baked. But, I felt a cold liquid go down the bridge of my nose and went to soak in my mouth's cloth cover. It was followed by a bit more of the liquid which gave the cloth a bit of taste and flavour.

My tongue was able to tell me what in the world was dripping down my face; it was blood. It wasn't just anyone's blood, it was mine. I must've gotten a bit of a wound when Freddy knocked me out. My right hand, which was not tied at all, went to touch the main source of the pouring blood. Right when I looked at my hand after touching my forehead, I was shocked to see even more blood than what I would expect. I tried to get up to get a first aid kit, but the ropes of the stomach area and legs were really tight. Badly failing, I face-planted on the floor, while my body was still in the same position sitting on the chair.

"Not so intelligent now, are we?" asked a voice in a very familiar British accent. Freddy popped up in his human form and began twirling a knife in his hand. "Want me to help you up? It looks like you need it," teased the brunette. I rolled my eyes at his words and began pushing myself up with my arms. My stupid scars have returned. I can't get up using my arms. "Watch for your left shoulder, I don't think it can support you," he comments, explaining the thoughts in my mind correctly.

Freddy pulls my seat up and smirks at me. I raised my right fist to punch him, but it was only blocked by someone else's hand. It was Foxy's. "Aye, what 'er ye tryin te do te Freddy?" asked in his thick pirate accent. Freddy signaled him to put my hand down and muttered a few words. "My greatest thanks, Foxy."

"Now, please restrain him." Foxy immediately held both of my arms tightly as Freddy began to inch closer to my face with his beloved scalpel. "It's a shame your dear girl won't be seeing this pathetic face anymore. I'll fix it up for her," Freddy teased while tracing imaginary lines on my face with his fingers. He tore off the fabric on my mouth and began slicing on the left tip of my lip. The sharp metallic edge began to cut through my skin, while letting my pain get worse and worse by the second.

Blood was slowly pouring into my mouth, letting me drink what's keeping the human version of me alive. Freddy stopped ripping apart the skin on the left side and swiftly moved over to the right side. He did the same thing, but the effects on me just worsened. More pain, more blood, and more of that bitter after taste drinking your blood has. No matter how much I wanted show how much I am feeling in the moment, not a single sound could escape my mouth. Am I being too scared?

My torturer abruptly stopped and so did the person keeping me restrained. "Oh, how rude of me. I forgot to tell you the good news," he paused to chuckle, "Your beloved night guard hasn't quite. But I did give tour beloved night guard a new task. Remember, the music box?" My eyes widened even more if that was possible. The music box will drain all of her power, then. How will she survive the next few nights, then?"