Chapter VIII- Weak Heart

Human!Bonnie's POV

I rubbed my face as I got up from that lucid dream. That was unexpected. There were a few knocks on my door before a person went in. It was Chica, in her human form. "What do you want?" I asked the blond girl in a sleepy voice. "Hey, uh, sorry about earlier. You do know how important it is to get rid of the guard," she explained. Killing the guard isn't even necessary, you cold-hearted killers. "Killing isn't even necessary," I spoke the words of my head. Her eyes immediately black with white pupils, and to add to the creepiness, there was blood pouring out of them. She immediately went to grab me by the collar and screamed, "WE'RE GETTING OUR VENGEANCE, IDIOT, EVEN IF YOU WON'T HELP US!" All of a sudden, Foxy appeared at my door and began prying Chica off of my. "Aye, calm down, lass." The girl let go of my collar and went to punch my left cheek, causing me to fall back into the bed. "YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTH, YOU IDIOT," Chica yelled once again before leaving my room along with Foxy.

I hate my life. That thought flew right past by as I locked the door in my room. My back slid down on the brown wooden door while my feet started to give out. Then, thoughts of (y/n) entered my head. Her pretty (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair. Am I falling for that little angel? Her interesting personality, she's perfect. What about me? An ugly prick with a useless attitude. I banged my head against the door a few times right before saying, "Why do I love you, (y/n)?"

(Y/n)'s POV

Anhjelline, Aidan, Luka, and Kaito were out of the house yet again. I hate it, but then I kinda like it. Out of nowhere, a thought of Bonnie came to me. He broke rules just to protect me... But maybe he's just taking pity on us humans being so stupid. I sighed as I climbed on my soft bed and stared at the blank ceiling. Contemplating was the only thing my tired body wanted to do, so I ended up contemplating about Bonnie yet again. Am I falling for that cute robotic bunny? My hand curled up into a fist and started pounding on my forehead area. Besides, why the hell would he like a measly human like me? "Bonnie, why is this happening so fast? I never meant it to be this way." My eyes started to droop as the last and strongest wave of fatigue hit me.

~Dreamland~

Stella was sitting on the roof of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, crying her big glistening blue-green eyes out. I felt pity for my crying friend and went closer to her trying to get her attention. "Stella, are you alright?" The crying girl hadn't moved an inch when I called her name. It seems that I am completely invisible in her sight, at the moment. Instead of just trying to get her attention, I went forward to hug her and give her comfort. But once I tried to wrap my arms around her curled up figure, they just phased right through. Tears were starting to form in my eyes due to the knowledge that I couldn't do anything to help her in her current condition. However, the broken down girl started singing a song faintly, but in a foreign language.

[Acute by Kaito, Miku, and Luka]
"aki mo shinaide anata o shinji
nareta sagyoo ga kurukuru to
tashikameatta tsumori ni natte
gomakasareru....."

Even though I didn't understand what she was singing about, I could tell by her facial expression that she was, infact, heartbroken. Why is she heartbroken? What kind of sick bastard would do such a thing to sweet Stella? her singing eventually got louder and much more stable, until she was finally standing up on her feet.

"totsuzen no beru karamiau yuujoo
uso o kasanete hohoenda mama
kurushigamire no iiwake ni sugareba
sabita kokoro wa yuukki to mahi shite iku dake"

With the last words said, she rushed off towards the edge of the roof without hesitation. "No, wait!" I yelled. Only using her current actions, I concluded that she was going to commit suicide. I was too late to prevent her from jumping off the high roof of the pizzeria, instead, I just peeked at the edge and saw her. She was perfectly fine and landed on both feet safely. However, her clothing and hair had completely changed. The previously crying girl was now wearing all black with white laces, ranging from her maid's dress and extremely high boots. Heck! Even her headphones changed from its 'D' shape to a gear-like figure. Her hair was now light blue with purple on top, and curled at the very bottom to show volume. But all that change was nothing compared to what happened to her complexion and eyes. Once light apricot skin now became light gray, and welcoming light green eyes were now blood red.

There was one thing I know and have proven, this wasn't the Stella I knew. Something -someone changed her. This was the effect of heartbreak on her. She didn't grow weaker, hatred took over her and changed her. I grew scared and uneasy of my feelings for Bonnie. What if I'll be in the same situation as Stella here? The fear of love has made its way to my brain, and is programming me differently.

~Out of Dreamland~

My (e/c) eyes sprung open as the dream had ended. Luckily, I didn't make any noise waking up. I didn't want to get myself some attention. 1:18pm said the clock. "Well, at least I'm awake now," I mumbled to myself. Yea, and also my fear. Why did I have to have that dream? But what if it's a prediction.