Chapter 2 Finding out

Jon drove me to my appointment after I finished my work for my spanish project. When we got there we went inside. The office is a normal size doctors office. But behind the doors, it's bigger then the waiting room.

"Kira Edwards." A voice called. I look up and see Dr. Malik. He usualy checks on the baby.

"Hi Dr. Malik." Jon and I said at the same time.

"Hey you two." He said taking us to a room in the way back of the building.

As we got to the room, I see Troy in there. I look over at Jon. I was scared. Why was he even here. He said he didn't want anything to do with the baby.

"What are you doing here Troy!?" Jon demanded. He was mad. He didn't like the fact of Troy taking advantage of me when we were dating.

"This is my child too. And besides I wanted to see what it is. Other than that it's really not any of your business. Why are you even here anyway Jon? It's not your baby." He said.

"She happens to be my girlfriend. You left her. For moving to fast. You didn't want to deal with a child. You are ninteen Troy. You basically did rape. She is a minor." Jon said.

"That's not why I dumped her. She pushed me. Into things I didn't want to do. I am still here for her. And it was consentual. Jon, do you even know anything about what she likes?" Asked Troy.

"As a matter of fact, yes. I know I will be a better father to her baby then you will be. I make a promise and keep it. God gave me Kira and unlike you I'm gonna stay with her." Jon said.

"Kira, you told me that you would never date a jock. Or even date a guy who can sing." Troy said.

"Yes I did. But he is the sweetest guy. He says whats on his mind. You lied to me all the time. Saying one thing. Then do the opposite. You told me you wanted to stay with me. That was all a lie Troy." I replied crying.

"I'm sorry Kira. Your the first girl I was in a serious relationship with. I know you still love me. Your still the little girl that loves me."

"Yes. But you hurt me Troy. What am I suppose to do?"

The doctor saw I was getting stressed. So he had them be quiet. Jon was on my left and Troy sitting on the right. Troy has become so much of an ass. He says one thing and does the opposite. What in the world.

"Hi Kira." Said Kim one of the nurses. She was gonna tell me what I'm gonna have.

"Well, there is the head like the dad, just kidding though Troy. The chest. Ah, congragulations. Your having a girl." She said smiling.