Chapter 13 Suprise to my classmates

I walk into Mrs. Ponds classroom and everyone can see it's important. Donovan comes over and helps me. I can see that he wants to help.

"Well, ya'll know I have a daughter. Or at least knew that Troy and I were gonna be having a baby. But not only that. I was on a journey the past number of weeks." I said starting out.

"What's your daughters name?" Brayden asks.

"Her name is Rydel Jona Green. She is three months old tomorrow." I said smiling.

"What was your journey Kira?" Chyeanne asks.

"I have been on The Voice. Where I have had the pleasure of singing." I said.

"What's this coming to?" Kali asks me.

"Well, last night we had the finale. And......" I paused.

"And what?!" Tyler says.

"I won. I am making a record deal this afternoon. I start right away." I replied.

Everyone was happy. They got up and started cheering. I took Rydel out of her car seat and let Mrs. Pond and Mr. Thompson hold her.

"Hey, Kira. Can you sing and dance for us?" Everyone asks at once.

I nodded. I started singing and dancing to Titanium By David Guetta featuring Sia. After I was done everyone liked it. I was doing this in front of the school. But I'm not telling them that. That is my one secret.