Chapter 10 Advancement

I am scared for tonight. Having to tell people my story. Of how I became a teen mom, Loosing my boyfriend in a crash on my birthday, and how I am with my Daughter Rydel's father. Will people judge me? I don't know.

  It's all a mystery. Of if I advance or not. But Christina thinks my singing and story will get me far in the competition. She even thinks I could win. Hopefully I do. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

  I walk out onto the stage. I am nervous. What if I mess up? What if I don't get anything right? Will Rydel be disapointed in the future? These rush through my head. I don't wanna mess up and not advance.

"Hello Kira." Christina says coming up to the stage greeting .net with a Micraphone.

  "Hello Christina." I said smiling.

  "Well gentlemen. Do you have any questions for my girl Kira?" She asks.

  "Yes. Kira. Is it true that you LOVE to sing and dance?" David Elliot asks.....

"Yes. I love to sing and dance." I replied smiling.

  "Can you show us some mooves?" David asks.

I nodded and start to danceing to Can't Hold Us By Macklamore. The audiance cheered with excitment. I have been flexible all my life. When I had Rydel, I lost most flexibility but I still maintain most flexibility.

  "Kira. Who was your Choir teacher in High School?" A man named John Edwards asked.

  "His name is Mr. Ross. His daughter Brittney taught me how to dance. We both are on the dance team at my school." I explained.

The last man asked me a question as well. "How old are you kiddo?"

   "I'm seventeen years old." I said confadently.

  "What is the thing that has impacted you most?" David asks.

  "The thing that has effected me the most was when my boyfriend Jonathan Green passed away two months ago a week after my seventeenth birthday." I said with such great emotion.

"Kira, I know this isn't any of my business. But I went to your facerange page. Is it true your a teen mom?" John asks.

  "Yes. My daughter's name is Rydel Jona Edwards. She was born on my birthday. After our accident. She was five months early. Her lungs nearly eclapsed this past week." I was crying now just talking about it.

  "Can we see a picture of her?" The other judge Blake Shelton asks.

"Yes. This is a picture of her." I point to her picture on the giant screen.

  After a while they announce the advancers.

"And the laat person who advances is, Kira Edwards."

I was so happy.