Chapter 16 Jon

I actually am glad that Jon is coming back. It's been almost six months since I last seen him. But is the school ready for him to come back? To become the star quorter back? I hope they let him back on the team.. Especially since school had to be let out in the begining of July instead of early June.

Its the last week of school. I walk to my locker. I notice that somebody is in my locker. I thought it was my brother Nathan. So I went to scare him.

"Nathan. Do you remember when we were little and you told me about liking Samantha Reed? Well I told her that you still like her." I said with a smirk.

"I'm not Nathan. But I wish I could have seen her face." Jon said turning around.

"Oh my god! Jon!" I said hugging him. It's been forever since I smelt his cologne. I love his axe so much.

"Hey baby girl. I missed you." He said kissing me on my cheek.

"I missed you too babe. You can't leave me ever again." I said hugging him again.

"I wont. It's not worth loosing you. If I ever lost you I'd die. Nobody can seporate us." He replied.

All I could do was sit there and hug him. Nothing more. Kyley Pike my best friend knew that. She was the one who got Jon and I together. Same thing with Adriaan Josie and his girlfriend Macey. My other friends, Raqel Potter, Sara Horran, and Erick Zamora all told me they were never gonna talk to me until I wasn't with Jon anymore. Jonathan makes me happy. Why can't they see that?

Jon and I walk to choir. Third period is the best because we are the most advanced choir in school. Everyone in Village Green was happy to see Jon again. All of the girls are especially happy because half of the girls in there like him.