Chapter 18 First Performance

It's the first stop in on my tour. Christina is just having me singing covers to songs right now. Just to show people I'm taking this seriously.

"Ok Kira. We are gonna have you start with the song Titanium." Christina said.

"Ok. Then what do I do? What if I freeze?" I asked in a panic.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine Kira. I have faith in you." She said in a calm voice.

I walk out on stage and sang Titanium. It was such a rush. I never knew that I had so many people who came to hear me sing. It felt nice to see so many people. And to see the support from them.

"How many of you know Sam Hunt's single Stay with Me?" I shouted to the crowd.

Everyone cheered as I asked it.

"Well. Sing along with me if you know the words." I said.

I actually am enjoying it. I was going good. Till the concert was over. I didn't want it to end. But I now I will be back.

"You looked like you were having fun Kira." Christina said as I walked off stage.

"Yeah. I had so much fun singing those songs." I said whipping off the sweat from my forehead.

"Mama." Rydel said running up to me.

I pick her up and hug her.

"Did you like my singing Ry?" I asked. She nodded and pointed at Jon.

"Did daddy get you food?" I asked.

"Yes he did." Jon said tickling Rydel.

She started to laugh. She is a happy todlar. She loves to laugh, smile, sing and dance.