Chapter 3 Jon Vs. Troy

The day after my appointment Jon never left my side. Even when I was with our friend Adriaan and his girlfriend Macy. He didn't want me near Troy. He did his best. But Troy and I have Math, English and History together. So he can't protect me forever. I am a good student and I'm always in either the front or the second row.

"Hey Kira." Mr. Thompson said as I walk into my first hour math class.

"Morning Mr. Thompson." I replied.

"So what are you expecting to have. A boy or a girl?" He asked.

"A baby girl." I said. As I said it I felt a hug from behind. It was Jon.

"So Kira, is Troy the father or is Jon? Just woundering." Mr. Thompson asked.

"Troy's the father. But sadly Troy isn't wanting to be a good dad and take responsability. And his mother, oh don't get me started on her." I responded.

"Teenage boys don't at times. It just depends at times and it depends on the boy. Troy is nineteen. You still have time to see if he becomes a great dad Kira." He said.

"I know. I just wish that he isn't gonna ignore our baby until she's and adult." I said.

"It will take time. I don't know Troy as well as I know you. He's new to the program Kira. Your a strong girl. And Troy is pretty smart." Mr. Thompson said.

Of course Mr. Thompson is right. He is always right at times. Especially now since Troy trusts Mr. Thompson. But what Troy dosn't relize, since the day he started coming here at the begining of the year I go all his teachers. To see how his grades have been. Some of his grades could be better.

Jon and I went to the lounge to hang out with his friends. Since he is a football player and a popular singer, he is friends with the Jocks and us singers. Troy was on the other side of the lounge with all my friends. I didn't really like it.  Jon saw that I'm uncomfortable. So Jon went and talked to him.

········· To Be Continued