Chapter 6 Finding Video's from Him

I just lost my best friend. Jon Green the high school qorterback, and Village Green singer. He was the popular guy.

Everyone loved him. It's been diffrent at school. People see me as Jon's girlfriend still.

I sit by myself now. I block myself from friends. I get my grades higher and higher. I just can't help but think of Jon everyday.

One day I got into my locker and found video's. All for me from Jon. Same thing happened when I got into my car. Even my house.

I have a hard time going on withouth Jon. I thought that we'd be inseperable. Why didn't I die in the crash? Why am I still alive and Jon's dead? I want Jon back. He is the best.

I watch the first video and I star to cry.

"Hey sweetheart. You look beautiful today. I wish I could be with you. I love you so much. I never told you this. I have loved you since the day we met. That was in middle school when it was my first day at a new school. I love the smell your purfume, I love to kiss your soft lips and I love hugging you. Rydel is beautiful. I'm glad I could have been her step father. I have two suprises. First, look in the chest in front of the tv. Seccond, listen."

He sang our song. Season's of Love.