Chapter 33 Surprise for Jon and Rydel part 1

"I don't know how to tell them I'm pregnant though Kyley." I told her wrapping Rydel's present.

"Just tell Jon your pregers first." She said holding the bow for the present.

"Pregers?" I ask looking up at her.

"Pregnant. Geesh, you really are blonde." She said laughing.

"Well, Jon doesn't let me use those terms. He said we shouldn't use those terms in the Roman Catholic Church." I explained.

"What! Ok you have to have some fun. When was the last time you left the house?" Kyley asked me.

"I do when I go to the studio, to take Rydel to school, the grocery store, doctors appointments, hair appointments, pick up Rydel, take care of Rydel, marking sure Jon's ok and all that." I said as I ran out of breath.

"Ok. We are taking a road trip. You, Me, Pheobe and Rachel. And we'll go to New York." She said.

"When would we go?" I ask her.

"Next week." She said.

BUZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZ

Kyley and I look down at our phones. We had an update on our Twitters, Flicker, Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook.

"Kyley?" I ask.

"Kira?" She asks back.

"Did we both just get the same thing? On Rachel?" I ask.

"If we did I don't want to be wrong." She replied back.

"JON!!!!!!!" I called.

"What is it honey?" He asked

"Did you get this on any of your social media pages?" Kyley

"I actually just did. I was on my way up here from putting Ry down to talk to you." He said.

I was upset that she killed herself. I was like that in High School because of stuff that was happening. When Jon and the football team befriended me I was in a better place.

"Kira? Are you ok?" He could tell I was upset.

"I know Ky will remember this, but do you remember what I was like in High School when you first met me babe?" I asked.

"Yeah. You wanted to kill yourself because you were getting bullied. Why." He asked.

"Because she brought the memories back. She was the reason why I wanted to kill myself." I said.

------Continuing into next Chapter------------