Chapter 17 Tour

"Kira. I'm so glad you let me come with you on tour with you." Jon said holding Rydel.

"Well duh. Who else is gonna watch Rydel? She's only a year old Jon." I said sarcastically.

"Good point babe. But do I get to be your body guard?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes. All because I think you look ESTONASHING in a uniform." I laughed as I said it.

"I'll be rigjt back then." Winking at me as he put Rydel in my arms.

As he came back I saw him wearing an old Choir T-Shirt from when He was in Men's Ensemble and Me in Women's Ensemble. We were both freshmen. He also had on a pair of sweatpants. He came and sat by me.

"Do I look good in this?" He asked as he was sitting down.

"Do I have to answer this question?" I asked blushing.

"Yes you do babe." He said

"Ok fine. I think you look really good." I said trying to hide the fact I was blushing.

Jon started to laugh then kissed me. Then Rydel started to laugh. As I look at her I see a huge rat near her on the floor. I then started to scream really loud. After picking up Rydel I ran to the front of the tour bus and pull my legs over the arm rest.

Jon grabbed a book and knocked it out. He then took a broom and got it out the door.

"Caroline, pull the tour bus over now. I want a different tour bus." I demanded.

"Yes Kira." Caroline said as she called her boss.

"Babe. You need to relax." Jon said.

"I'm scared of rats babe!" I said as we were getting off the bus.

"I know that know Kira." He said with a smirk.

I looked back at him and I gave him an evil glance.