Chapter 32 Rydel's Party

"Hey Rydel. Sweetie. I have a surprise for you for your birthday party with your friends." I said smiling.

"Can you sing at my party mommy? I want you and daddy to sing at my party." She said climbing up to her spot at the table.

"Yes Daddy and I can sing at your party. Is there anything else that you'd want us to do?" I ask.

"Do you think Daddy can do his funny dance?" She asks giggling getting up and doing Jon's funny dance.

I can't help but laugh. The dance that Rydel and Jon do is really funny. Both love to dance to a lot of music.

"What's this I hear about doing a funny dance?" Jon walks into the kitchen.

"Well someone wants you to do your funny dance at her birthday party." I said making breakfast for them both.

"I'll do it Ry. Wanna know why?" He asked.

"Why daddy?" Rydel looks up at him.

"Because I'm gonna sing too." He said laughing.

"Maybe after breakfast we can show you and the filming crew Jon's and my choir DVD 's Ry." I told her.

"Can you show it?" She asks. 

We showed the dvds. And Rydel seemed to love them. One seemed to stick to her. Out of all the songs I did in Women's Ensemble Junior year. Johnny Angel. A love, song that I had a lead in and Jon was, of course Johnny Angel.

"Daddy, why are you in an Angel costume? And running around the stage?" Rydel asked Jon.

"Mr. Cullen and the girls in Women's Ensemble wanted me to be the angel." Jon said laughing.

"Do you still have the costume babe?" I ask.

"No, why?" He was blushing. So I knew he was lying.

"Really daddy? Why are you blushing then?" Rydel said tickling Jon.

"Because its in mommy's walk in closest that was suppose to be the guest room." He said.