Chapter 39 Life as a teen mom

Life as a teen mom is hard. Not only do you have to take care of yourself, but you have to take care of your child. Or children. With my two children Rydel and Riker, it's pretty difficult. Riker is now six months.

The thing that scared me Kira Green, was when Jon got into a car accident during an episode of Teen Mom. The producer working with Jon, me and the kids , Casey Hopkins, called me.

"Hello?" I said with a tired tone. I look over at my clock. It was one in the morning.

"Kira. It's Casey. You need to get to the public hospital. Jon was in a accident." He said frantically.

"What!" I jumped out of bed and called my friend Morgan Sewald.

"Hey Kira. It's one in the morning." She said yawning.

"I know. But I need you to come over. Jon was in an accident. I need someone to watch my kids." I explained.

"I'll be over in a minute." She said.

Morgan lives right next door. She walks in wearing her camo tank top with camo shorts. She sleeps in my room so she can hear for Riker. Just in case he wakes up.

"I'll text you when I get to the hospital." I told her before she fell asleep.

I pull into the Greenwood Memorial Hospital. I was here when my great grandmother passed away a few years ago. I walk up to the front desk.

"May I help you?" The lady asks in a grumpy tone.

"I got a call saying my husband was in an accident." I explained.

"Name." She demanded.

"Jonathan Green." I said.

"He's in the room over there. Who are you?" She asks in a huff.

"I happen to be his wife." I shot back.

After that she didn't talk to me. She avided any contact with me. I go to Jon's room and stop outside the door. Too scared to see what's happening. What if he doesn't make it? Our son Riker won't have a father.

"Kira. I'm glad your here. Jon is ok for now. But you need to get in here." Casey says dragging me in there.

"How bad is he?" I ask.

"He's got several scars, broken leg, cracked rib, and his head was split open. This was all my fault Kira. I told him to pull over because I wasn't feeling good." Casey said crying.

"Casey Anthony Hopkins! It's not your fault. The truck driver was drunk. He's in jail and I pressed charges." I said hugging him.