Chapter 25 Rachel's Obsession with me

So my "Friend" Rachel has a son that's Rydel's age that she adopted. Well, she messages me all the time wanting to hang out. Jon and I both put restraining orders on her and blocked her cell phone and her on Facebook. Including every social media Twitter, vine etc.

"Babe?" I called from the entertainment room.

"Yes sweetie?" He asked walking in without his shirt on.

"Rachel is saying shit about me again. She has this creepy obsession with me." I said throwing my laptop to the floor.

"Kira Lynn Green. You have to ignore her." He said grabbing me to make me stand.

"Jon, what do I do babe. She's always on me." I was crying now.

"Mommy, are you ok?" Rydel asks walking up to hug me.

"Mommy's fine. Ry, who is at the door." Jon asks.

"A laddy named Rachel. She's here to see mommy." She said with a scared remark.

"Jon! What do I do? Can you tell her we have to get down ro the church?" I ask.

He nodded and went to the door.

"Hey Rachel. Kira, Rydel and I have to get to the church. Can't visit right now." He said.

"Ok." And she walked away.

I saw her drive away. As she drives away I call my agents to tell them what happened and to see what I should do. I honestly don't feel safe here. Rachel is always putting me down.

"Yes Cindy. She keeps conning to my house." I said watching out the window.

"Kira. I will call the police. And I am hiering body guards. It's about time you had that protection." She said calming me down in a gentle tone.

"Jon told you guys I needed them." I said.

"And we are gonna give you the best protection possible." She said.

"I'll let you go. Jon and I are gonna go do some things." I said.

"Ok. I'll call you when I figure things out."

After that I hung up the phone.

"Babe. Can we go to the church for a bit? I wanna see if Pastor Greg is still there." I ask shacking.

"Yes we can." He replied grabbing my jacket.

Jon and I decided I'd go to his Roman Catholic church. Since he has grown up with that. As for me. I never was Catholic till I married Jon.