~Interlude: Changeling Witch Q&A!~

So! Here we are!

There's a lot of questions that I have to answer, so let's just get into it.

Q: How much of season 2 is written?

A: At the time of me writing this, I'm almost done with the Reaching Out arc. Which means I'm laughing maniacally as I prepare to write Hollow Mind.

Q: Are any episodes going to be skipped?

A: Since they're Eda-centric episodes and wouldn't really change from canon, both Eda's Requiem and Them's The Breaks, Kid are going to be skipped. Don't worry, you'll still get your Raeda fix! (Side note: I did consider cutting down Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door because only Hunter's part changes from canon... buuuuuuut King and Eda's parts were all too fun to write in prose. So.)

Q: Did the release of any recent episodes (*cough, cough* Hollow Mind *cough*) alter how you wrote things?

A: Oh, no, Hollow Mind worked in my favor. I mean, yes, I have gone back and altered things slightly, but it mostly fell down to Luz's characterization, since I didn't think I made her crazy enough. If anything, the recent episodes have made this story make more sense as a whole.

Q: What was the most difficult chapter to write of the ones that have been released so far?

A: If I'm being entirely honest, the Escape of the Palisman arc was the hardest. It's not one of my personal favorites (not knocking the episode, it's just hard to watch Luz fuck up so badly), but it is really plot-important, so. Couldn't exactly skim it.

Q: Is there anything you would go back and change in an earlier chapter?

A: I think the part where French studies muddied my brain and made me mix up French grammar and Spanish grammar is something that I would definitely change.

Okay, in all seriousness, I kinda wish I'd put in a bit more detail into the Grom arc. It's pretty much the best episode of season 1, and I kinda feel like I didn't do it justice.

Q: What do you think you'll do in between the end of season 2 and release "season 3" ifi you wrap up with the season 2 chapters before "season 3" comes out?

A: Well, I'll probably revert my attention back to writing Operatives, since it's kind of slow going at the moment (mainly due to the fact that I seriously need to re-immerse myself in the Sanders Sides fandom to get into the mindset—been spending way too much time in the Owl House fandom lately and that's kinda impacted my motivation. Whoops). Me and Tas are also working on an extras book that's entirely Owl House related, so I'll be redoing AU spotlights that I've updated to reflect what we've learned, as well as reuploading the oneshots.

Also, this is entirely unrelated, but if you're not into Sanders Sides, I'd recommend checking it out. It's a YouTube series about mental health that revolves on a guy talking out his problems with the different aspects of his personality, and it's incredibly insightful and incredibly well-written. And it's also pretty damn gay, so... yeah. (It also means that you can enjoy my other completed stories)

Q: Will Hunter get Flapjack as his Palisman, or Luz?/Does Hunter get Flapjack, too?

A: ...Oooh. Yeesh.

Uh, I don't wanna be a downer, but, uh... Flapjack... I mean, yeah, I'm planning on Hunter making a cardinal Palisman, and he'll probably give it the same name, but the original Flapjack...

Yeah. Sorry. Really the only way I could make things work.

Q: Does Luz have her own Palisman? Is it a bat?

A: Eventually. And no.

Q: Does Luz secretly love magic?

A: Readers of my oneshots will know that yes, Luz is literally obsessed with magic. She studies wild magic when she can, but as of now, she's mostly just been using her artificial staff—which she also loves to death.

A/N: These are all of the questions I was able to get so far, but if more come in, I'll update this to reflect it.

Onward to season 2!