Chapter 51: Hermes' Salvation

SANGRIA

"Hey, for heaven's sake you two." mababang bulong ng isang lalaki sa likod ko. "You guys might want to stop now."

Tedros instantly let go of my lips to look at the guy who whispered behind me. I looked at my back too and saw...

Hector. The first Prince of Zeldamuera and elder brother of Hermes. I looked at his face and he shook his head, expressing disapproval with a 'Tsk'

"Ted." sitsit nya sa pangalan ni Tedros at nguso sa paligid namin... and there are people, maybe 50 or less crowding on around us as we are kissing a while ago.

I looked and shock hit me, kanina iilang tao lang, nanonood nung nagtatalo kami ni Tedros, ngunit dumoble na ang bilang ng di namin namamalayan.

Hector removed his Royal Coat and gave it to Tedros.

"Put this on her." bulong ni Hector kay Tedros at agad namang pinatong ni Tedros ang damit sa akin.

He put it on my head to cover my face. Hector produced an another coat and gave it to Tedros. Tedros also hid his face and we were ushered by Hector inside a car. "You need to go now." dagdag pa nya.

As I was about to enter the car,  Hermes got ahead of us and slammed the car door shut.

"And where in the name of motherfcking hell you two going?" sipat nya sa amin ni Tedros.

"Obviously, anywhere but here." iritang sagot ni Tedros sa prinsipe.

"Anywhere but here? Not good enough for me, Your Grace!" sarkastikong sitsit ni Hermes kay Tedros. "And then what?" You'll be going to some other Kingdom to hide? And then what? You will be exposed for the tenth time, and you will run away again? You're risking her-- I mean yourselves! Cmon Tedros! You're better than this!"

"What can I do? Easy for you blabber things! You dont have a bounty on your head!" sagot ni Tedros.

"But trusting her life- I mean your lives to this stupid prick!" duro nya kay Hector.

"Hoy!" apela ni Hector.

"I know what I will do, just let us leave!" pakikipagtalo pa ni Tedros kay Hermes.

Hermes clicked his tongue, cussed again and again and looked at the area.

"Hey you!" biglang hiyaw ni Hermes sa isang lalaki at turo na ikinagulat ko. "Guards!" hiyaw pa nya sabay pumalibot ang mga Royal Guards sa nasabing lalaki.

The said guy was holding a cellphone and taking a video of us. Kinuha ng mga Royal Guards ang telepono ng lalaki at wala na itong nagawa.

"You too!" hiyaw nanaman ni Hermes at turo naman sa isang babae na biglang nag-angat ng telepono sa tainga na parang may tatawagan. Agad na pinuntahan ng mga Royal Guards at kinuha din ang telepono nito.

"This is getting out of hand already and you say you know what you are doing?! See those people taking a video of you two? You two are going to get busted! Damn it! Fck! Fine! Just let me do this! You and Hector are so incompetent!" ani Hermes at tawag sa isang Royal Guard.

"Hey you! Come here!" senyas nya dito. "Go to the Palace's Telecommunication office and shut down the reception here in this area. No messages, should come in and out of this area! Understood?!"

"Yes Sire!" yuko ng Royal Guard at takbo sa isang sasakyan para makaalis.

"You!" turo pa nya sa isang Royal Guard. "Dont let anyone leave this area. Examine their phones, get their identities and install a tracking device thingy on their mobiles."