Chapter 8: Her Highness

SANGRIA

"T-Teka!" atras ko sa Hari. "Bakit kasama pa ko?!"

Really, I just dont get his point. Why do I have to involve myself with the queen kung pagpapangiti lang naman kay Tedros ang trabaho ko.

"Wala lang.. naisip ko lang na bat di natin sya asarin? That would be fun." nakangiting sagot ni Scott na parang isang pilyong bata.

"Asarin??"

"Oo. Pipikunin lang natin si Celestine. And you will help me right??"

"Paano kung ayoko?" apela ko.

"Kung gayon, dito papasok ang Rule No. 5. Your submission to me. You cannot resist me, Honey."

"K-Kala ko ba exempted ako?!"

"Honey, that only applies in Rule no. 3."

"Dun lang? Then all others are in effect?"

"Okay Honey, listen to me." harap ni Scott sa akin. "Lets break everything down just to be clear. First, Rule No. 1, It says to Respect me at all costs. Well, forget that, you can talk in whatever, however and whichever way you want with me. Lets treat each other like best friends, you can be an asshole to me too. Call me shit, a retard or whatever, its fine with me. You can look directly to my eyes too if you want."

"Rule No. 2. It says your Faithfulness with me is highly required. Well, Im a jealous guy and youre my concubine. But, in this case, Im giving you an exemption. You are allowed to see Tedros. And ONLY Tedros. Got it?"

Napabuga ako ng hangin pagkatapos ng sinabi nya. Sus, kahit wag na tsong, isip isip ko. Ngunit tumango na lang bilang sagot.

"Rule No. 3." pagpapatuloy ni Scott. "It says No talking unless I require you to. You already got your permission on that, no need to dwell on it. Rule No. 4. About your Freedom, well its too early yet. We'll see more about that in the future. Rule No. 5. It says, submit yourself to me. Honey, this is my prime requirement. Do anything I say. Just follow my every command alright?"

"Rule No. 6. It says Entertain me by all means. Well youre already good with that. Im so entertained with you that I want to see you everyday. No further arguement about that Honey. Rule No. 7. It says, consider yourself lower than the Queen. Look, Im giving you permission to be a bitch to Celestine. Mock her, provoke her, its all good. Kung maasar mo pa sya ng sobra, mas maganda."

"And for Rule No. 8..."

Natahimik si Scott pagkarating sa pangwalo. The 8th Rule. The Rule that says dont fall in love with him. I just swallowed in tension. What would he say??

He then exhaled and held my face. Halos huminto ang paghinga ko sa ginawa nya. Fck! The King's hand is on my face! Parang napirmahan nya ng autograph ang pagmumukha ko!!

"Sangria, I believe that what you feel and what's inside your heart cannot be controlled by any Rule. So, if you feel like falling with love with me, then so be it, its okay. But dont expect it to be mutual. I may not give it back."

Natahimik na lang ako sa tinuring ni Scott. Is more like a happy-sad thing. Happy cause I can fall for him. But sad, cause he's saying that he may not like me back. Anyways, all is well kaya napatango na lang ako.

"Look, let me tell you.. this law about concubines marrying my subordinates or someone from the royal clan just became effective in my reign. In the past, concubines are like "women to be fcked" by King. You see, I made this rule cause I dont use women for my advantage. And I think, this is the best way to merge family houses. Get it?"