2.A new day🪐

20 February,2022
Meera's POV.
Today's my last day in Nottingham. Ahh, I'm sad but kya hi kare, Bharat hum ko jaan se pyara hai.
The last few days have been spent chilling, sight seeing with my parents,partying and most importantly sleeping! ( I don't think I've ever slept this much in the entire 3 years here.)
I was lazing in my bed when I realized that I've to go meet Anamika at her place. She lived with her boyfriend Adam.
We've a flight today night, back to India and I'm still left with some of the packing so I unwillingly got up and packed my bag.
Aai Baba went to my maternal Uncle's place yesterday night and they'll be returning today. I still have time.
I got ready and went to Anamika's place.

Devdutt's POV
19th February,2022.
Bangalore.
Hah, finally in bed! After an insanely tiring day, I'm at rest. The past few days have been busy. I got my degree (yep,B.Com).I dont understand how they even let me sit for exams despite me having an attendance of only 20%.But that's the same case with Shubhang. I received a notification,so I looked what it was. An Instagram dm🙄. It was some girl saying, ' Dev,I love you'. Yaar in logo ko samajhta nahi kya.
I ignored it and decided to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Yep, I'm a Harry Potter fan.
Tomorrow is gonna be a new beginning, starting of the RCB training camp.

Meera's POV
It was an emotional goodbye at Anamika's place. We promised to stay in touch. Anamika was my first friend at University. We had bonded over India and Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani.
She was my go to person even at 3 in the night! She still is obviously! Even though we would be separated by countries, our hearts will forever beat in sync.
We left for the airport later that evening and right now I'm listening to
Ajab si while scrolling through Instagram.
Tere saath saath aisa, koi noor aya hai.
I came across a post by him.
He looked gorgeous and that smile of his is still the death of me.
I've crush on him since I was 19.
In the IPL I came across many pretty faces like Shubman Gill and Ruturaj Gaikwad but my heart was set on Devdutt.
Yes, Devdutt Padikkal.
I reminisced the time when he scored his first IPL 100. I had watched his whole innings till late night even though I had class early morning.
Woh din bhi kya din the!

Devdutt's POV
I groaned on hearing my alarm. Kya yaar ek din bhi chain ki neend nahi milti.
I felt the cool breeze coming from my window. Getting ready, I went to the kitchen to have breakfast. My phone started ringing so I picked it up and found a very agitated Shubhang om the phone.
" Bhai Dev, kaha hai tu?! I'm waiting for you since ages in the parking" he literally shouted.
" Are mujhe kya pata tu niche tambu laga ke baithega? Ruk aata hu main" I replied.
I said bye to Amma and Barney ( the cutest dog on the whole planet).
I sat on Shubhang's scooter with him behind me (yep, I prefer scooters over cars). We drove through the unending traffic of Bangalore ( I hate it!) and reached the training camp.
Okay Dev, time to give your best attempt

_________________________________________

Okay so personally I'd like to visit Devdutt's house only for Barney!! I love Retrivers!
And yes, Ruturaj is my favorite because of our Maharashtra connection 💕.
The difference in dates is due to time differences in India and England. I'm not very sure about geography though.