8. The Harry Potter Connection

Meera's POV

After the pool incident, me and Devdutt talked everyday. He would always flash that gorgeous smile of his on seeing me.

Today's my first session with the RCB team. Its for knowing about the injuries which the players have endured in the past so as to facilitate their rehabilitation and exercise therapy properly.

Exciting much but I need to lower that adrenaline rush through my body.

Once we reached the ground, I was handed the list of the players and I asked them to join me in the dressing room in a few minutes. The others practiced.

Hmm, first is Virat Kohli. Second is Harshal Patel and third is Devdutt.

Five minutes later, Virat Kohli entered the dressing room in all his glory. Those tattoos on his arms making him more appealing.

Oh goodness Anushka Sharma, you are really lucky! But he's like a brotherly figure to me! Who says you can't appreciate your brother's muscles?!

"Hello Meera,how do you do?" Virat Kohli asked me.
"I'm fine,Sir! How are you?" I replied in a professional way.
"I'm fine as well and listen,don't call me Sir, I'm not that old" he chuckled and so did I.

After Virat Bhai came Harshal Bhai.
Yeah,he asked me to call him Bhai as well.

Now its Devdutt.

I heard a knock on the door and I looked up from my papers to see Devdutt standing at the door.

"May I come in Meera?" He asked very politely.
"Obviously you can!" I replied gesturing him to sit in front of me.
My name sounds so good in his voice but I should stop blushing.

"How are you? And also your dress?"
"Um, about the dress, it's in a good condition and about me, I look absolutely fine, hai na?"
"Yeah yeah you look great" he laughed along with me.

Before I could start, my phone started ringing and I saw Aai calling.
I gestured Devdutt with the 2 minutes ka action and asked Aai to call me later.

One thing though. On hearing my ringtone, Devdutt's face lit up as fast as a Tungsten filament in a light bulb does.

"Are you a Harry Potter fan?!" He literally screamed and I've never seen his voice go to that pitch.
"Yes yes, I'm a crazy Harry Potter fan!!!" I replied with the same energy.

"Have you read the books? Which is your favorite movie?" He asked me.
"Yes I've read all the books in their original editions and my favorite movie is Deathly Hallows Part 2"

"That's great! My favorite film is the Azkaban one. Sirius Black op"
And on went the conversation with lots of laughs and us totally forgetting about work.

Devdutt's POV
I heard her ringtone and I swear I've never felt this kind of excitement before.

Her ringtone was the Harry Potter theme song!! The sense of relatability after meeting another Potterhead is amazing.

I literally showered on her with HP questions and she responded with equal excitement.

She told me that she's a Potterhead since she was 12. I'm one since 12 too.
It was that time when I actually started reading thicker books and came across the HP books aur fir there was no going back.

She has a huge crush on Draco Malfoy and the way she blushed while telling me that was very cute.

_____

Dev and Meera became best of friends from that day on. Thankyou to Harry Potter for acting as a catalyst in their friendship reaction.

They used to keep talking about Harry Potter, Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani and their celebrity crushes.

Meera was literally living her dream and people had already started shipping them secretly.

_________________________________________

Hello people!
Was this chapter a proof of me being a science student?
Also,Dev said he's into non fiction but I really hope he's atleast watched the movies.
Yeh boys ko fiction kyu nahi pasand yaar?
Also, potterheads, attack the comment section with Expelliarmus or Stupefy!!