4. 2000's songs and scooter rides

Meera's POV
I emailed my resume to the RCB team manager the first thing next morning. I'm hopeful and positive about getting the job.
Today, guests are coming over. My cousins, Kaka,Kaku, Atya everyone in our family is coming over for a reunion party cum graduation party.

Aai asked me to get some groceries and icecream so I kicked my scooter( not really) and main chali!
Pune has changed so damn much over the past few years!!!
One thing I'm shocked to see on the roads is, there's not a single person wearing a helmet! In UK, even cyclists had helmet mandatory and ithe tar man marji chalu ahe(idhar to sab manmani kar rahe hai)

I went to our regular 'supermarket'.
The shop was there for years now and the shopkeeper was very friendly with me.
He recognized me to my surprise!
"Are beta Meera! Kaisi ho? Kab aayi?" He asked.
"Mein achhi hu Uncle, bas kal hi aayi."
He gave me the stuff I needed and I plugged in my earphones and I thought of taking the longer route just to experience and explore the Pune streets all over again.

Spotify played my favorite song.
O humdum suniyo re
O janiya suniyo re
This song has been one of my favorites since my school days. I used to always listen to this song while on the scooter.

Dheem dheem tanana dheem tananana oo galiyon se aayega
Dev's face flashed in front of my eyes.
Dheem dheem tanana dheem tananana oo seeti bajayega
And my stupid mind made a fake scenario of Dev standing under my house window and whistling. Stupid me!
Neem ke ped se,
Dheem dheem tanana dheem tananana oo paas bulayega.
I reached home by the time the song was over.
Does Dev like this song? He's from the 2000's golden era too. Maybe he does.

Devdutt's POV
Today we got an early off from practice.
We decided to go to Shubhang's place and play football which I later on realized to be a bad idea.
While we were on his terrace, I kicked the ball very hard and it escaped our gravitational limit.
Too lazy to go and get it again, we scrolled through Instagram.

I saw some memes about the IPL cameraman,
Yeh bhi sahi hai, humesha ladkiyan dikhata rehta hai. Some of them are actually good looking though.
Just then Amisha entered.
Amisha is Shubhang's girlfriend.
"Hey Dev! Hi Shubhang, aaj itne jaldi ghar kaise aaye?"
"Arey ha bro woh early off mil gaya." Shubhang replied.

Yeah he calls her bro sometimes.
Shubhang's head was on Amisha's shoulder and they were talking and giggling and I was cringing. Band karo ye PDA.

"Dev! RCB is hiring physios" Shubhang informed me.
"Haan toh?"
"Arey toh shayad nayi ladki aayegi physio ban ke, teri setting laga de kya?" He said with all the enthusiasm in the world.

"Nahi Bhai tu rehne de!" I sarcastically replied.
"Arre sachhi mujhe lag raha hai ki iss saal kuch to hoga. Aisa andar se intuition aa raha hai." he continued.
I just rolled my eyes and put on my headphones to avoid any sort of conversation.
But what Shubhang said left me wondering.

_________________________________________

Just a small chapter.
And please vote guys.🥺