6. Dinner With Who?

I just love you guys.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why was Ashton in my bed?! And why didn't he have a shirt on?! What is happening?

"Ashton! Ash wake up!" I gently shake him, but when that does nothing I lick his cheek and that gets him alert.

"Ew, did you just lick me?" He wipes his face on my pillow.

"Yeah, you wouldn't wake up. Now you tell me somethings. Why are you here, why don't I have a hangover, and what exactly happened last night?"

He chuckled. "Well first, you don't have a hangover since you probably slept through it. It's already 5 in the afternoon. I'm here because I brought you home last night after you and Lukey did you know what, and then you asked me to stay since you missed him already. And I never sleep with a shirt on so there's that." Hunh, okay. Wait me and Luke did what?!

"Me and Luke did what?!" I almost startled him with my shouting as he was snuggling back into my blankets.

"Fucked. Did the dirty. Had sex. Banged. Take your pick," he giggled like the immature little boy he is. "It was so shocking when you guys were done though. You both walked out of the room with your clothes kinda messed up and really bad sex hair. You came over to me and asked me to take you home since you were tired and as I was walking you out I saw something I'd never thought I would. Tyler asked Luke if he had any proof other then just the noises and he held up your black lacy underwear. Everyone pissed themselves, especially Ashley. It was hilarious."

"He has my underwear?" I blush. Oh my god, everybody in the whole school probably knows.

"Yeah, I guess. What's for dinner?" How does he just change the subject so fast?

"Uh you can't stay here, I told you my dad's boss is coming for supper." Oh what fun.

"Yeah I know, I was invited." What?

"By who?"

"Your dad."

"You know my dad?"

"No but he knows my dad." I am so confused.

"What?" Wait. "Your dad is my dad's boss?!"

"Yeah," he chuckles. "Way to catch on."

That is so weird. Hey at least now I'll have Ashton here instead of all boring old people! Wait that was rude, dull elders.

"I'm going to shower, I would say to make yourself at home but it seems as though you already have." I smile, getting out of my bed.

He snuggles back into the blankets. "Oh yeah, check your phone. It's been going off like crazy."

"Mkay." I grab it off my beside table along with a pair of shorts, new underwears, and a t-shirt and walk into my bathroom, but stop right before I close the door behind me. "Hey Ash?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks...for last night and all. I appreciate you bringing me home." I gave a small smile.

"Anytime Cass." And he goes back to sleep. Hasn't he been sleeping for like the past 12 hours at least? Hunh, boys.

I close the door while setting my clothes down then turn the shower on. I check my phone since the blue light keeps blinking like crazy.

16 new text messages.

2 from Michael, 4 from Calum, 10 from Luke. What?

I checked Mikey's first and they were just 'congratulating' me on my very first high school party and how I looked hot as fuck. I rolled my eyes at the perverted boy.

Next I checked Cal's. First one he asked if I was okay, then asked where I was, then said Ash finally texted him back and he's glad I got home safely. Awhh that was sweet of him. But the last one really caught my eye.

"Please text Luke back asap. He's freaking out and super worried"

Why? Over what happened last night? I mean I know I should probably be freaking out just a little more too, but in all honesty all I really remember about last night was being happy. Actually literally physically happy for the first time in so long. Really, I'm kind of glad it happened. And if Luke turns out to be some horrible jerk who took my virginity away, I won't care because I couldn't remember most of it since I was drunk. But right now I actually wanted to remember, to know what happened between us but it was mostly a blur of events.

My phone vibrates in my hands and I look down at the screen, another text from Luke. I read through all eleven of them and they say:

"I'm sooo sorry!"

"I didnt mean for that t happen! I mean I didnt mind it, but I hope u dont think I forced u or anything"

"Please text me back"

"R u okay"

"I feel really bad"

"Please dont be mad at me"

"Im so sorry"

"Can I please make it up t u somehow?"

"Just so u know, even though I dont remember everything n I doubt u do either, it was by far the best night of my life"

"I'm sorry if that upsets u or anything. I'm just really really sorry"

"I hope ur alright, Ash better have gotten you home safe and sound"

Oh. Well I see we agree on something here. But why does he keep apologizing? That's really sweet of him to keep thinking about me and how I feel with all of this, but I think he's freaking out about it more then I am. It's kind of adorable. I decide to finally text him back to put him at ease, then hop into the shower to get ready for dinner tonight with my parents, my dad's boss, and his family, including Ashton.

To: Luke

Best night of mine too.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sooo it's incredibly short but I updated twice yesterday so I'm like "yeah this is okay" plus I'm absolutely exhausted. Another longer one will be up tomorrow.

Loves

€ass x