33. Afraid

Should I dye my hair silvery white?

I'M AUDITIONING FOR A HOLLYWOOD ACTING/MODELING AGENCY AND OMAHA FASHION WEEK THIS WEEK!

Wow, you're beautiful.

*****************************************

Throwing up, again. I thought morning sickness was supposed to be over by now?

After I cleaned myself up and brushed my teeth, I walked back into our room at the same time that Luke walked in from the hallway. I was going towards the closet until he started running and tackled me onto the bed, laughing his adorably loud laugh.

I grinned up at him as he hovered over me, but then his smile shrunk a bit and eyerows furrowed in concern.

"Are you alright baby?" He pushes the hair back from my forehead.

"Just don't feel very well." I shrug and try to convince him I'll be alright with a tiny smile. "I'm fine."

He throws his head into my neck and wraps his arms around me.

"I'm sowwy." He mumbled into my neck, which tickled and made me giggle. I felt him smile and pull me closer.

"The boys should be here soon."

"I need to get dressed then Lukey." I said, nudging him to get off of me so I could change out of just his shirt and my underwear.

"Stop calling me Lukey."

"But Lukey is cute and you're cute so it fits." I argued and kissed his naked shoulder. He picked his head up, gave me an adorable scrunched up face, then broke into a smile.

"Okay," He mumbled and started blushing as he climbed off of me. He walked over to the dresser, pulled out a black t-shirt, and I couldn't help but admire everything about him as he stretched his arms up and slide it onto his body.

That boy is mine, and he is perfect.

He turned around to wink at me before walking out and calling bye to Jack as he left for work.

I changed into the first thing I found in my suitcase and go into the living room, plopping down on the couch just as there's a knock on the door. Luke comes out of the kitchen and goes to open it. When he does, Calum and Michael let themselves right in.

"Oh my gosh I'm gonna be an uncle!"

"Can we name it Calum? Please? Boy or girl, I don't mind."

They both rush at me and hug me, then start poking at my stomach.

"Hello little baby!"

"So can we like, feel it moving in there?"

"Of course not Michael, not yet." Calum rolls his eyes and continues poking me.

"Okay, that'd be weird. Like a little alien."

"What if it is an alien and not actually Luke's baby? Have you broke it to him yet Cassie? That you found a new hot alien boyfriend since Luke is ugly and bad at doing it?"

I laugh at Calum as Luke starts jokingly wreastling him and Michael follows them into the living room, chuckling.

There was another knock at the door, but none of the boys seemed to notice as they continued to make a mess in the other room.

I go over to the door and am engulfed in a tight hug as soon as I open it. Ashton's cologne fills my nose and I automatically squeeze him back.

"Are you alright?" He brings his head back a little to look my in the eyes and I open my mouth to answer, but my breath hitches and I feel like I am going to cry. He pulls me back into his chest and sort of rocks back and forth until I finally whisper an answer shakily.

"I don't know."

"How are you feeling about it right now?"

I take a deep breath.

"I guess... scared. Yeah, I'm pretty terrified." I realized, quietly.

"We've got you love." He squeezes me one last time before I hear my phone go off in our temporary room and pull away from Ashton. Nobody calls me really unless it's one of the boys, so this is odd.

"I better get that. You go on to the living room, and thank you Ash." I put a small smile on as does he, rubbing my arm before joining the others.

I run to the bedroom before the person hangs up, and quickly answer before checking who it was.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Miss Cassie James?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"I'm the doctor you saw today, and I've called to tell you that I reviewed your test results again and it's a good thing I did. I'm afraid I have some bad news."

I knew me being happy was too good to be true.

*****************************************

Do y'all want an #AskCass ?

€ass ×