14. Girls & Dates Pt. 3

I'm in a car with two strangers, my friend's cousin and aunt, whom I've never met before, for an eight hour drive from Nebraska to Chicago to see ONE DIRECTION AND 5SOS!!!!!! We're meeting my friend there since her flight from Maine was delayed. I've been crying all morning from being so nervous since my other friend who was going to ride with me got sick and couldn't come.

I think I might become a singer because why not.

It's been pretty bad lately. I hope you all are doing great. I love you.

× × × × × × × × × × ×

Dinner was basically a disaster. A small one though, because Aaron was actually very sweet to me. I tried not to hold it against him that he was Ashley's step-brother since it must suck on it's own.

Jenny was being a royal bitch the entire time. She never removed her hand from Luke's leg. Not even to eat her vegan salad, whatever the hell that was, and she looked quite silly in my opinion because her bowl wouldn't stay still. She also didn't speak to anyone else but Luke and Michael, who didn't seem to be a gigantic fan of her either. I think he just kind of tolerates her, which I could barely handle doing for even one night. Why did Luke find her cute again?

After dinner and my huge plate of spaghetti, which the boys told me to order with 5sauce so I did, we left to the movies. The theater was just acrossed the street so we all walked together. The boys' girlfriends were all so sweet and cool in their own ways, I could tell they were keepers.

"Cassie," Aaron called my attention, pulling it away from the hand holding between Luke and it. "You want some popcorn?"

"Duh." Who doesn't want popcorn at the movies?

"Of course." Jenny scoffs and shakes her head. Okay, I guess she doesn't.

"What?" I asked as Luke and Aaron just watch.

"Do you know how much fat and carbs is in popcorn?" She scrunches her face up like she's discusted. Get overrr yourself already.

"No and I don't care. It's food, I like food." Hell, I love food.

"I can tell." She smirks as if she's just so funny. I roll my eyes and lead Aaron over to get popcorn by his hand, noticing Luke's stare. What is with him? He's holding hands with another girl yet looks jealous that I'm with someone else. Make up your mind boy.

"What's the deal between you and Jenny?" Ashton asks from infront of us in the snack line.

"What're you talking about?"

"Oh come on. You hate her, admit it." He giggles like he does.

"Hate is such a strong word... And perfect for this situation." He giggles again and we get our popcorn, walking into the movie theater. I was the last one in so I got the last seat, which was right in between Aaron and Luke. Joy.

The movie was playing but I didn't even know what it was about since I was sitting so close to Luke in such a dark room, it reminding me of last night and this morning. He smelled soo good and looked even better in his signature black ripped-at-the-knee skinnies and black shirt. I was reliving last night in my head when I felt a hand on mine, looking up and meeting Aaron's brown eyes. Right, I'm here with Aaron, no matter how much I want to be here with Luke. What did I just admit?

I intertwine my fingers with Aaron's and Luke's head snaps over. He just stares at our hands and then drops Ashley's finally, crossing his arms over his chest, slouching, and looking straight at the screen. Is he pouting? That's so adorable.

The entire movie consisted of basically that, with a hint of Jenny trying to suck Luke's face or sit in his lap but he kept pushing her away. Thata boy, keep it up.

The ending credits started rolling in and Calum and Mikey stood up clapping and cheering obnoxiously, catching rude stares from everyone in the theater. I just laughed as we headed outside towards the cars, not even understanding the plot of that stupid movie.

"I had fun." Aaron said, swinging our hangs around between us as he smiled at the ground. His blush made it quite a cute sight, besides the whole "rather be with someone else" thing.

"Me too." I smiled at him and his face lit up, his sparkly eyes meeting my grey ones.

"Round two soon?" He asked hopefully. What do I say? I mean I liked hanging out with him but it's not fair to him or Luke- wait, Luke has Jenny. He doesn't need me anymore.

"Sure, I'd love to." I kissed his cheek and hopped up in Ashton's Range Rover, waiting for him to finally stop making out with his girlfriend's face so he can take me home. That poor girl.

I looked in the side mirror and saw Luke standing a ways away with his hands shoved into his pockets, starring straight at me with an extremely sad face. Where'd Jenny go? Did he see what happened between me and Aaron? What is going on?

What do I do?

× × × × × × × × × ×

I love you.

Insta- @casstagram

Twitter- @CassRaygBrenn

Snapchat- casbrenn

YouTube- Cassie Brenner

€ass ×