32. Answers Part Two

Y'all are amazing. Here's a short chapter to finally answer something.

*****************************************

"Luke and Cassie, congratulations." The doctor smiled at us.

"...so is that a yes?" Luke broke the lingering silence after the mediocre answer we just received.

"Yes. You guys are going to have a little family." He grinned.

+++

I had been silent basically the entire way back to Jack's place. I didn't really know how I felt. Luke hadn't said very much either, I really hope he wasn't getting second thoughts.

"Are you okay?" He finally asked after we walked through the door.

"I don't know. I think so. Are you?"

"I'm...I think I'm excited." He bit his lip until it turned into a smile. "Yeah, we're having a baby together Cassie. It's a little bit of me and a little bit of you. The best things in the world all in one."

I laughed.

"I think i'm excited too Luke." Yeah, honestly I think I was. He was right. It was both of us in one person, what else can you do to show that much love? It was incredible actually.

"I love you."

"I love you more Lucas."

"And I love you my little baby." Luke pokes down at me stomach and I giggle. He's too cute.

"I can't wait to have a family with you Luke."

"Me either princess." He kissed me on the forehead, and went to call the boys to tell them the news.

Everything felt oh so perfect in this moment, but something deep inside of me just didn't feel right.

*****************************************

I promise the next couple of chapters are going to be huge plot twists like omg queens

€ass ×