11. Gay Best Friend

I kind of fell off the face of the earth.

I love you all.

¤    ¤    ¤    ¤    ¤    ¤    ¤    ¤    ¤    ¤

Cassie. Cassie. Cassie.

"Cassie." Who's Cassie? "Cassie, love."

I slowly open up my eyes to see the most perfect sight; a beautiful boy with bright blue eyes starring straight at me while playing with my hair. My head was pounding though and I could feel my nose bruising.

"Hi." The boy smiles perfectly at me. "How are you feeling?"

"My head hurts." I squint at him because the lights were so bright. He laughs at that which makes me smile back.

"I'd say so. Ashley hit you pretty damn hard." The smile dropped right off my face at the mention of Her.

"Why are you in here Luke?" I asked as I look around the white sterile room and notice I'm still laying on the uncomfortable bed. I try sitting up but Luke softly pushes me back down.

"No stay. The nurse doesn't want you moving until she sees you. I'll go get her." He gets up and walks out of the room. When he comes back a lady in light purple scrubs is following him and rushes over to me.

"Cassie! I'm Nurse Jenson. How are you feeling honey?" She asks sweetly.

"My head hurts." I repeat.

"That's normal. It's probably going to for a while. How's your nose? It was quite a gusher." I scrunch my face up a little in disgust. Gusher? Eww. I hear Luke stifle a giggle behind her as he leans up against the wall. He's dressed in his black tight-as-fuck skinnies and a black t-shirt. Holy damn Luke. Wait, no, you're stupid, I forgot.

"It hurts a little." I mumble as I touch under my nose to make sure the nurse cleaned up the blood instead of just leaving me all nashty.

"Well it doesn't seem to be broken from what I've seen. But I've called your parents to see what they wanted to do-"

"Wait you called my parents?!" I interrupted her and sat up quickly which caused me a serious case of vertigo. Luke rushed to my side when I grasped my head but I just pushed his arm away.

"Yeah, um, if a student loses consciousness we're obligated to. I asked if they wanted to get you to an emergency room but they said they were too tied up at work and you could just go home if absolutely necessary, which I believe it is." Surprise surprise. I really hope they don't get pissed at me from being interrupted at work. "But I suggest you get a ride from someone instead of driving and see how you feel in the morning."

"I'll take you home." Luke interjects still standing right next to me.

"Fine, can I leave?" I snapped. My head hurts and I just want to get away from Luke so I don't have to see his stupid perfect face.

"Yes, just be careful. Oh and you also have to be woken up every two hours just incase of a concussion since you hit your head. Whom ever wakes you needs to ask you questions such as your birthdate, parents names, address, stuff like that. Okay?"

"Okay. Thank you." And with that she walks out of the room. This is her room, where does she keep going?

I slowly try standing up this time and my pounding head starts swimming. I sway a little until Luke grabs my hip and pulls me into him so I can't fall. I push against him but he won't let go.

"Luke, stop."

"No, just let me help you." Yeah no.

"Why would you want to help me?" I snapped.