24. Am I?

Sorry guys. Sadness sucks.

*******************************************

"Yo Cass, you alright?" Calum said walking over to me and Ashton, who was still looking at me with obvious concern.

I opened my mouth to answer him but all I found was silence in my brain and air I could hardly manage to breathe.

"Uh Luke come here man." Cal calls him over, my eyes widening and shooting to Ashton in panic.

What do I do?! I'm not seriously pregnant, am I? And if I am, how in the hell do I tell Luke? He'll just leave me.

Luke and Michael approach us and I bite my lip, hard. This can not be happening.

"Woah, are you okay Cassie? You look like you're about to cry." Mike touched my arm and I flinched a little, just from being so shocked about everything. He looked hurt and so confused. Same, dude.

"Hey hey, baby what's wrong?" Luke put his warm hands on my cheeks, feeling wet to the touch. I didn't even realize I had started crying. I just look into his worried blue eyes until I can't take the thought of them not wanting me anymore and squeeze mine shut. "Ashton?! What did you say to her?"

"What nothing!" He looks to me for help before angry Luke could get to him.

"Luke no, he didn't do anything!" I pull both of his hands back to my cheeks and layed my freezing ones over them.

"You promise?" He looks down at me seriously.

"I promise." I say quietly and refuse to break eye contact this time.

"Then tell me what's wrong." He sets his forehead softly against mine. I just bite my lip in response, making him huff and pull away.

"No Luke," I pull him back. "I just don't feel very good, that's all."

"Still?" I nod. He closes his eyes and leans back down, hugging me with his face in my neck. "Why are you lying to me?"

I push him off of me this time, starting to walk away from all of them. I hate when people accuse me of lying, even though I was half lying, this wasn't the place to tell him. I'm probably overreacting but hell, I might be pregnant and pregnant ladies have a right to do weird shit, right?

"Cassie, I'm sorry!" Luke chases after me and grabs onto my arm, trying to get me to turn around. I don't think I can face him right now, might as well make him hate me before he finds out and hates me more.

"No, it's whatever Luke." I walk towards the door until he stops me in my tracks, standing right infront of me. I just look away and harshly wipe the stupid tears off my face.

"I hate seeing you cry," He brings his hand up and lifts my chin. More tears slip out and he softly touches them. "Baby." He whispers and looks like he might begin to cry too.

"Luke-"

"No, Cass, I'm sorry Love. I shouldn't have said that, it's just when you lie you ball your hands up into little fists and it's adorable but frustrating because I just want you to know that you can trust me with anything." He looks into my eyes as he plays with my fingers. "I want you to be able to tell me everything because I love you."

I take a deep breath before responding.

"I love you too Lucas." He pouts at the name but I kiss it away, him smiling into it. I'm gonna miss this. He pulls back a little to look at me.

"Will you please tell me what's wrong?"

I sigh.

"Later Luke, I promise." I guess I have to tell him eventually that he might be a dad. I'm just not ready to loose him yet.

But first, I need to find out if there's a little half Luke person growing inside of me, and if there is, well, I don't know how to feel about it.

I just can't loose him.

*****************************************

I love and appreciate every one of you and hope you can find your happy. Mine's hiding somewhere.

× Cass