26. Speaker Phone

because you guys were all I'm gonna die if you don't update and I don't want y'all to die so ♡

*****************************************

"Hello?" I said shakily into the phone.

"Cassie, I'm so sorry!" He freaks out.

"What is it Ashton? Tell me!" Is he freaking because noo a baby or because noo no baby!

"I WAS IN THE SHOWER WHEN MY MOM BARGES INTO MY BATHROOM TO ASK HOW THE GIG WENT AND WHY WE DIDN'T COME SAY HI TO HER WHEN YOU WERE HERE BECAUSE APPARENTLY SHE SAW YOU GET OUT OF THE CAR TOO AND-"

"Woah dude, slowww down. What happened?" Luke glanced over at me with a concerned look on his face but I just sorta shrugged.

"She saw the fucking pregnancy stick on the counter and screamed so I peaked my head out and saw her run towards it and she accidently hit it off of the counter into the toilet so it stopped working and we didn't get to see what was fucking on it and I'm so fucking sorry but now my mom thinks that I got you pregnant and is ready to tell the world and I can't exactly say that it was Luke since they still think we're dating and that'll make them hate Luke and I don't know what to fucking do and oh my god!"

Shit. Shit shit shit.

"How the fuck are we going to explain this to everyone?!" I look over at Luke's wide eyes and realized I just said that out loud.

"Calm down Cassie, we just need to make a plan I guess. Yeah, that's what we'll do. We'll break it to Luke first, so he doesn't get any wrong ideas. Then somehow come up with a way to convince our parents that it wasn't your pregnancy test or something. And oh fuck, you need to take another one of those by the way. I am not going to be a fake dad to something I don't even know exists so I mean-"

"Ashton!"

"What?"

"Just tell me what I need to do." I heard something beep on my phone.

"I'd break the baby news to Luke tonight if I were you. He needs to know everything before he ends up killing me, so I'd appreciate sooner than later."

WHY WAS THAT ON SPEAKER PHONE?!

*****************************************

Lol. Love me.

€ass ×