27. Forever & Always

I wrote Dare on my wrist as a sign of strength. It reminds me of you guys at my story. You guys keep me strong, and it's like Dare to dream, Dare to be great, Dare to do the impossible, Dare to be yourself, and I know I can do all of those things because I have all of you. You should try it, because I'm here for you too.♡

Someday I hope t have fans & meet&greets & stuff cuz dreams t have random ppl like my voice or my words enough t want t meet me.

Thank you for reading my book.♡

HAPPY APPY EASTER

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WHY WAS THAT ON SPEAKER PHONE?!

"What?" Luke looked over at me with such a pained look, it made me hurt too.

"Luke," I said quietly as he pulled into my driveway.

"Oh shit, am I on speaker phone?" Ashton's oblivious voice sounded once again. Luke took my phone and hung up on him.

"What is going on? You're pregnant? And with Ashton's baby? Out of all people." He shakes his head and looks down with frustrated tears.

"No Luke no he's not the father! He-"

"Oh, so you've slept with multiple other people?!" He glares up at me, the tears starting to fall from both of us. "Who else? Calum? Maybe Michael too?"

Well that hurt. He looked like he regretted saying it right away but didn't do anything about it.

"No Luke, I was going to tell you-"

"Please get out." He interrupts me yet again and grips hard onto the steering wheel, starring straight forward.

"But Luke-"

"Now." He voice breaks through his tears, refusing to look at me.

I bite my lip and just look at him. He won't even listen to me, what the hell do I do? I knew something like this would happen. If he wants out, then fine. As long as he's happy.

"I knew it. Don't worry, I'll tell our baby that it's dad left me, not it." I said quietly and threw the door open, slamming it behind me and running up to my porch.

I heard a door slam behind me and turned around to see Luke coming after me. I was at the top of the 3 steps as he stopped right before them.

He furrowed his eyebrows, searching for what to say. My heart is beating so fast, why would he even come after me?

"It's mine?" He looked up at me, dried tears on his cheeks but some still waiting to fall.

I nodded and took a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

"If there even is an it. I've just been so sick lately, and we forgot..." I motioned my hands around weirdly. "...multiple times. Ashton staight up asked me at the gig if I was pregnant, and it really freaked me out. Like I'm only 16, you know? And I figured you were just going to leave me; and that's okay Luke, I understand. I just took a test over at Ashton's but had to leave because I didn't want you to get suspicious about anything before I figured out how I was gonna tell you. When he just called me, he told me his mom found it and accidently knocked it into the toilet so we have no idea if I really am or not. And now his mom thinks he knocked me up and is all excited to tell my parents. I'm so scared and I just don't know what to do. I'm so sorry Luke." I'm sobbing by the end and turn around towards the front door.

I hear quick footsteps behind me and figure it's him running away while he can, until I feel hands turning me around. The most gorgeous boy in the world stares down at me intently and I furrow my eyebrows. What is he doing?

He attaches his lips to mine hastily and wraps his arms around me tightly. He deeply and smoothly kisses me until I practically forget my name.

He pulls my head against his warm chest and squeezes the life out of me, burying his face into my neck and fluttering my heart.

Is this his goodbye?

That thought made me cry even harder.

"I'm never leaving you baby. Ever. Even if you don't want me here and even if you aren't having my baby, I'll want you forever and always. We can get through this and figure it all out, I promise. I'm so sorry this is happening and I'm gonna do everything I can to make it easier for you. I don't want you to hurt because that alone makes me hurt. Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it." He pulls back to look into my wet eyes, wiping away the tears.

I don't think my heart can take how much I love Luke Hemmings.

"Stay." I whisper and my lip trembles. He slowly kisses it and rests his forehead on mine.

"Forever and always. I love you so much."

I open my mouth to respond until the front door opens behind me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

€ass ×