#AskCass 25 Answers

GO COMMENT ON MY NEW INSTAGRAM PHOTO BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND WANNA FOLLOW YOU BACK!

I'm excited lets do this  x

1. Favorite youtubers & why?

Probably the Dolan twins because they're hilarious and Grayson is bae.

2. Bad habits?

I bite my nails or twirl my hair or fidget a lot when i'm nervous because anxiety.

3. What inspires me to write Dare? 

Well, you guys do. Without you guys there wouldn't be a Dare, because I would've probably thought it sucked and discontinued it right away ha. Even though I still think it sucks.

4. Where did you get the idea for Dare?

Believe it or not, I was actually in the shower and just washing my hair when I thought of the description of this new random book, then I was like ya know, people would probably read something like this. Think I'll try it.

5. What do you and Cassie in the story have in common?

I change my hair color even more often then her ha. We're both models I guess, and we're both in love with Luke Hemmings! Otherwise, I don't really know. Sometimes some of the thoughts she has was just one that I was thinking at that moment, and that's how I decide where to go next with the story. The things she goes through all just depends on how I feel I suppose.

6. How old are you?

I'm 17, born on April 16th, 1998.

7. Fave songs?

One of the hardest questions in life. Here's the last some I listened to on one of my playlists: King-Lauren Aquilina, A Little Too Much-Shawn Mendes, You'll Be Okay-A Great Big World, Wildlife-Jack & Jack, Geronimo-Sheppard, Scare Away The Dark-Passenger.

8. Fave foods?

Chicken strips, frozen yogurt, and slushies!

9. Why are you so amazing?

Because I'm actually you in a different life duh.

10. Fave 5SOS member?

Luuuukey♡

12. What is your YouTube channel?

Cassie Brenner ; speaking of, subscribe (;  What videos should I make?!

13. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

The ability to make everyone see the good in themselves and love themselves to no end.

14. I love you, Do you like penguins?

I love you more! and WHO DOESN'T LIKE THEM

15. One thing that inspires you?

You guys. Knowing you could need me, gives me something to keep going for.

16. Can I meet you?

Only if you promise we can take a picture together! I would freaking love to meet you guys more than anything!!

17. Favorite bands other than 5SOS?

For an actual bands who play their own instruments and stuff, probably The Vamps, The Tide, Echosmith, Nirvana, and Our Last Night.

18. Favorite color?

It changes everyday, but my default is bluuue.

19. Celebrity crush?

Shawn Mendes, Luke Hemmings, Drew Dirksen, James McVey, Grayson Dolan, etc.

20. How are you so perfect?

I'm actually you.

21. What inspires you to update?

When you guys comment and tell me what you want to happen, or I randomly get an idea and motivation. 

22. Favorite things to do?

Sports, modeling, photography, singing/rapping, writing, adventuring.

23. What's one thing on your bucket list?

Skydiving and being an inspiration for others.

24. How's the modeling going?

Pretty great, actually; I find out if I'm chosen for Omaha Fashion Week on Friday, wish me luck because to trying out for it was one of the most terrifying things I've ever done and I was having a panic attack right before I did it, but calmed myself down and I'm actually really proud of myself. I don't know how I did it, but it was amazing.

25. Will you please update?

Yes! Tomorrow!!

☆☆☆

Thank you guys. I love you all. xx

€ass ×