19. Shoot

Early update cause LOVE YA.

Written by @carcar5sos !

Tell me something little about yourself that people don't really know.

I have a birth mark that I call an angel kiss on my right elbow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The boys stood at the back while I stood in front of the photographer and posed. I was wearing this bikini, I had to admit it was a bit tight and revealing but who really cares in modelling anyway? 

I saw Luke looking at me biting his lip, I could tell he was turned on. 

"Cassie? Would you mind actually looking at the camera instead of the blonde boy at the back?" The photographer said rudely.

God sometimes I just wonder if people will ever stop telling me what to do, I wanted so badly to snap back at the photographer but instead I just looked at the camera and smiled like the girl I was told to be. 

These photos better turn out good. Or I'm basically screwed.

"Ok we're done." That actually went faster then planned. It felt like minutes almost. 

Tomorrow Daisy will go to the bank and pick up the money I got from this, only leaving less then a quarter for my own personal spending. I will have to do this again and again until I can move out. Ugh my life.

I stepped of the platform and walked to Luke and Calum, they smiled at me with there big toothy grins, then Luke bent down to whisper something in my ear.

"You look hot with that on, can I see you without it at my place later?" He planted a kiss on my cheek, then my jawline, then my neck. Ok I really want to continue this, but sadly I've drawn a bit of a crowd.

"What have you never seen people kiss before or something?" I looked at the crowd of people surrounding Luke and I and make a face that could intimidate anyone. 

 "Cassie Lets get you home now." Luke grabbed my hand as Aimee smiled at me and kinda pushed me and the boys back to where the paparazzi was making me get questioned again those stupid questions.

"Ms James! Can you tell us why these boys are here!?" I hear one man in a suit yell. Suddenly Luke lets go of my hand and walks over to the man.

"Because... Well  I'm her boyfriend."

Why the hell would Luke say that! He isn't my freaken  boyfriend! What the hell is going on!  Calum nudges me a bit and gives me that grin that pisses me off, the only time I see that grin is when Luke does something stupid... Ugh.

We just keep walking to the car, I ignore Luke the whole time because what he said was stupid, of course Id like to be his girlfriend, but no. No no no shut up no boyfriends! Well this is shit.

As soon as the car pulled into my driveway I opened the door as fast as I could, ran into my house, and locked the door. 

Why the hell am I doing this? Shit. 

"Cassie open up its Luke." 

"NO!" I slid to the ground and started to cry. I'm not a crier, but I couldn't stop crying. No now I'm balling, almost hiccuping. I bet if Luke was still there, outside my door, he could hear me.

"Cassie I'm sorry, I thought you would want me to say that." I could hear him start to cry now too. 

Why would he think I would want him to say that? God I hate boys. 

I completely ignored daisy in the kitchen and ran upstairs to my room, probably leaving a trail of tears on every step.

I lock my door, blast the music and lie down. Could this get any worse?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I want to start online schooling.

€ass ×