Number seven/Skies and oceans of red

-Chara POV-

I had been in the lab with Oliver while Gaster was doing the autopsy in an adjacent room, while I waited I had been talking. Well I was talking and he was just answering my questions as best he could. From what I'd gathered there'd already been six people that we knew of that had gone missing. Following this trail of info i began asking around for the next important piece of information.

I began asking our information officer about the soul signature of each of the ones who'd gone missing, of course not telling why I needed to know. Come to find out they had one of every soul with the exception of one, they did not have a red soul. As soon as the thought had appeared in my head I heard a loud crashing noise from the room where the autopsy was taking place.

Oliver was first to respond already having been standing at the time, rushing over and bursting through the door. I got up as he made it over, as soon as the door was opened he got shot back and slammed against the back walls. Despite how hard the hit was Oliver immediately began getting back up, but it was all for naught as the person/thing walked through the door and took aim shooting Oliver in the head knocking him back against the wall limply. "Well that's just disappointing, I was hoping Jaeger would have a bit more fight after all that was put into him." He walked over to Oliver's body reaching down and placing his hand on his chest seeming to be doing something to him. The man was wearing all white combat gear with a large cloak over it all just like how Jason had dressed when he was alive except the exact opposite.

I drew my pistol and took aim at him, Oliver being used as a bit of a distraction giving me time to take aim and fire four shots. All of them hit their target, hitting the side of his head, but they all seemed to flatten as they hit him before just falling away. "Don't waste your bullets, it's too late to stop me now." Noticing the bullets had done nothing, I did the next thing I could think of remembering the soulless. I began sprinting towards him quickly forming a blade in my hand, gripping it with both hands and swinging it in a downward motion.

It seemed like in a single instant he was able to turn towards me, draw a large blade, grab my arms, and stab me in the stomach all at once leaving me bleeding out as he held me up. He had a mask covering his face but just seeing his eyes I could see who it was. Wearing a white mask with black accents on it, being the reverse of Raguel's and his eyes beneath the mask were exactly the same. Except all the coloration was gone having pale white skin and black eyes. Speaking in a voice I now recognized easily. "You always were did get in the way, but there's no stopping a god." Closing my eyes I could see he did truly have 6 souls, all surrounding one black nearly destroyed yellow soul.

-Frisk's POV-

There was a sudden rumbling on the ground beneath my feet as I stood having been speaking to someone, I immediately turned to look out the window and the world went silent. Not silent as in they stopped speaking or there was no noise. Silent as the dead of the void, absolutely nothing. When I was able to make it to the window, the sky which had been a pure blue had now turned a deep red as well as the rivers throughout the area becoming the same.

Turning back to who I had been talking to they were now gone, replaced by a masked figure. Before either of us could say anything I felt myself being hit hard by some force, throwing me through the window behind me. Just before I could hit the ground I relocated myself to the ground safely at a distance. As soon as I'd felt the ground beneath my feet again the masked man appeared again, this time actually attacking, delivering a kick to my chest.

The kick immediately knocked the air from my lungs sending me into a wheezing fit as I landed on the hard pavement behind me just trying to breathe. Before I could even get up he was back again he kicked me once again, the kick to my side being hard enough to cause me to roll over twenty feet away landing on my back.