Unity/ Final Planning

-Jason POV-

As soon as Asgore had finished talking I was sent away, crashing into the ground with all of my energy replenished. Standing up I found myself somewhere that I was well used to by now, surrounded by hundreds of thousands of people. This was the same place where I had first met the other side of heaven's forces. In front of the podium this time there was hundreds of soldiers split down the middle staring at each other, from the tension it was a good thing nobody was armed or else this may have gone much worse. I guess that was already accounted for beforehand.

Helix walked up to me whispering to me. "This speech had better be real good, they're about ten seconds from killing each other." I nodded and gave her a pat on the shoulder as I walked to the podium mentally preparing myself to speak to them.

As soon as I stood up I could feel the tension continuing to rise but I was quick to begin and hopefully kill the problems they had with each other. "Everybody, please allow me to ease this tension between each other. I recognize that in life you were mortal enemies of one another, but just as you were at one point enemies with your brethren standing right beside you now. You must realize that we are all here for the same reason. You all wanted a chance at one more fight, a shot at redemption, so did the people standing across from you. In death many of us have realized the wrongs we committed in life, nobody here lived their life perfectly. Many of us were even bad men in life, so what makes you any different than the people you believe are your enemies?" This did already seem to calm people a little, but there was more to go. "I've been watching over both side's training for the last three weeks, and I can guarantee the renegade project is working as hard as our captains have been. Both of them were hand picked by me, but with even more scrutiny than the first time. I personally ensured they were here for the right reason and anybody who wasn't was sent back to whatever hell they came from. Over two hundred of the original thousand that I'd been given to work with have been sent away and replaced. So I need you to trust and fall in line next to all of your brothers and sister, you'll have your opportunity to settle disputes later."

I knew that it was time for me to finally bring them up to speed on what we'd been doing, and what we were preparing for. "In just a few weeks it'll be time for us to show our faces, four weeks from now there will be an attempted invasion of our world by another world. I know it may be hard to process for some but out there there is an infinite number of universes, I have been to over three hundred myself. Some of these worlds are not happy with what they have in their world and will try to take over others. The next on their list is our world. They will come and try to enslave our people, they will try to attempt to drain our world of all its resources, they will try to destroy our home. Know what I have to say about that? What we have to say about that? We say fuck that, not on our watch. And back on earth the people will say that as well, but there's not enough people to repel an invasion. So they will preemptively attack them, and we will wait for our moment. They cannot win by themselves, so we will wait until it looks like all is lost. When the war has reached it's darkest moment, that's when we will come. Our ships will rise from the ocean, our soldiers will rise from the ground, and from the sky will come hell rained down from heaven."

"No matter what, we will win. We will win because we have something to fight for, all of us. Family, our friends, our children. For me my wife, best friend, and for every person who ever fought under my command. They all will be at the forefront of the attack by our world. This will be a battle for everything as these people will show no mercy, so we will not either. Any one that stands in our way will be taken care of, immediately and without second thought. We will not accept nor give quarter to anyone who stands against us, protect civilians if possible but we will do what we have to. We will work under one flag, united as one people. Once the plans have been fully developed the information will be relayed to each of you to study and memorize. That being said we are looking for volunteers for four different roles. We have three division roles we need filled. Pilots, sailors, armor and infantry. If you were a pilot in the past tell us and we can train you up to fly our modern aircraft, they may be more complicated but the fundamentals will always be the same. Sailors, the same. Anyone can volunteer for armor and be trained but we will only be picking the best candidates. Lastly those that continue to stick with infantry you will be trained to be the best soldiers this universe has ever seen, you're gonna be trained to the point the special operations fighters of any world look like untrained recruits with guns comparatively. The choice is up to you, all four are needed. Though from the looks of how many people are here I can tell it won't be a challenge having the roles filled. Just speak to your captain and we will get you what you need. Lastly before we disperse, anyone of rank lieutenant colonel or above is expected to report to the planning room as soon as possible. You're all dismissed." I gave one last nod before everyone except for me and Helix disappeared from the stadium leaving us alone.